Vintage 21

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Moments after Chaerin went out, two women went inside the bathroom.

 

The other one is even wearing a white coat.

 

They took me out, helped me change and brought me to the room.

 

They were telling me things and making me drink something.

 

Everything was so blurry and I woke up the next morning, not remembering anything.

 

But I feel so sad.

 

I feel so alone.

 

And I cannot understand even a bit of what is happening to me.

 

 

I stood up from the bed and went out of the room. I looked around the condominium.

 

“She won’t remember everything when she wakes up and she may feel a little bit down at the moment. It’s the effect of the drug. But aside from that, she’ll be okay. We’ll send the result of the test to the police station.” I heard somebody speaking from the kitchen.

 

“Thank you.” I heard someone reply.

 

I was about to go when two people came out of the kitchen.

 

“Oh, she’s awake.” Said the woman and walked towards me.

 

“Hello, I’m Dr. Song. I was the one who took care of you last night. Come, let’s have lunch.” And because of what she said, I directed my eyes to the glass window. And indeed, it’s noontime.

 

“That guy is Seungri. He owns this place.” I followed them to the dining room.

 

While I was eating, the doctor explained what happened to me.

 

My blood boiled at Seven. If given the chance, I could have been molested.

 

 

“Don’t worry he’s in jail right now. Chaerin is making sure of it.” Seungri added.

 

My heartbeat suddenly raced by the mere mention of her name.

 

But I didn’t say anything. I ducked my head which I don’t usually do because I always wanted to have the last word. But this must be the effect of the drugs, right?

 

“Anyway, I’ll be going now. I still have patients to attend to. Just rest Dara and you’ll be back to normal in no time.” The doctor said, standing up. Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter