Vintage 27

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been doing my best so not to ever meet Chaerin halfway as well as my officemates who do nothing but to pester me and ridicule me with all the hearsays of whether or not one of the Lees had been my ex.

 

Some said I’m a gold digger. A social climber. But what the hell!? Would I be sent to hell if I’ll shoot them one by one if I’ll shout at their faces that I wholeheartedly accepted Lee Chaerin as a cab driver and as my girlfriend?

 

In turn, I just focused on my job and on my other mission: to find another job. Just like today. I didn’t go to work for I got a job interview in another company in Seoul. And of course, I wore a dress to kill. And the moment I’ll be accepted, goodbye Tower! Goodbye Lees! Goodbye Chaerin!

 

I looked at my wristwatch and I got 15 minutes to go before my interview. But I was not in a hurry for I am only a few blocks away from the building. Talk about being so confident to arrive on time!

 

I was rehearsing for answers for my possible questions when I noticed that someone is walking with me.

 

Oh . I held on my purse tightly. I walked a lil faster and that’s when I noticed the person fasten his paced too. Oh come on, if this man is trying to kidnap me, do it now while I’m still sane for goodness sake! I’m so ready to kick him with my stilettos!

 

But I momentarily stopped when I gazed at the familiar face who was trying to keep her pace with me. What is a Lee Chaerin doing under the heat of the sun waking along the streets of Seoul!? And heol, wearing her three-piece fitted office suit?

 

When I was able to recover from the beauty in front of me, I frowned again and started to walk. I didn’t utter a word.

 

“Hi!” she said when she was able to be walking beside me. Whew, she was fast. Oh well, what can my steps do to hers. I’m on stilettos. Maybe she will stop if I will hammer these down to her head. But I won’t do that. I got an interview to catch and I wouldn’t enter their corridors with my heels broken. Again.

 

I still didn’t tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter