Vintage 5

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was in a hurry coming outside the Tower.

 

Chaerin will be picking me up.

 

It’s been two weeks already yet she has not been answering the question I just find so casual.

 

 

(flashback)

We were eating inside the resto bar she brought me in.

 

It just feels so good to have her around.

 

We were talking random stuff until I asked a basic question that gave me an answer that made my nose bleed…again.

 

“Chaerin-ah, why are you so demure? Are you still a ?”

 

She turned pale.

(end of flashback)

 

 

And I couldn’t help but to gasp with her prose.

 

 

“Dara, we shouldn’t be talking about that. What you are trying to project are only done by people who got the blessings of their parents and the sacredness of marriage.”

 

 

Say what!?

 

I gulped hard while trying to process what she was saying. I just needed a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’! I’m just asking about her ity! What’s with the sudden ‘sacredness of marriage’?

 

 

“I know that the 21st century almost have the entire humanity changed to how people used to be the past century. Their perspectives are very different. But I always believed that one should maintain her purity until the right time.”

 

 

Ooooh gosh!

 

I wasn’t able to reply on that.

 

I kept my mouth shut.

 

What should I say eh?

 

I can’t even formulate a sentence worthy to compete with her choice of words.

 

I breathed a sigh of relief when I went down from the elevator not finding the staff of our Department.

 

There was only the guard and the receptionist at the lobby.

 

I hurried when I saw the familiar taxi cab and went inside immediately.

 

Yes, I admit I am ashamed for my officemates to know that the suitor I’ve been bragging is a cab driver.

 

I told them she ventures in business because I know I wouldn’t be able to endure their sarcasm and criticisms if ever!

 

And as usual, we did window shopping, listened to old songs in her taxi and tried hard to keep my nose from bleeding.

 

But despite all that, I will never deny that I am happy with her.

 

In fact, I am being entertained with her poetic gestures and I must be infected by it already.

 

We were always like that for a couple of days until we reached a week again and for Pete’s sacredness, her as a taxi driver was not revealed. Kkekekeke

 

“Dara, when are you going to introduce your suitor to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter