Vintage 20

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She carried me and I was not struggling for her to put me down. Instead, I was caressing her back while she’s carrying me like a sack. I was feeling the tensed muscle of her arms.

 

“Oh my god, Chaerin-ah! Why are you making out with Seven-oppa? Did your ual preferences change? What happened to your fiancée?” I asked with the utmost smoothness of my voice while rubbing my hands at her back.

 

“Shut up Dara!” she hissed at me.

 

“Why ‘shut up’? Shouldn’t you say, ‘Silencio Dara’? Where is my ancient Chaerin-ah?” my hand touched the top of her pants.

 

“Damn! Stop it! I might drop you!” I laughed at what she said and laughed harder when she snapped my hand away.

 

Then I heard someone chuckle from behind us and I looked at him. Our eyes met again. I smiled at him.

 

“Would you mind undressing me? It’s so hot. Ouch!” I felt the sting at my when Chaerin slapped it.

 

And the guy laughed again.

 

“Drive us back.” Said Chaerin to the guy.

 

“Come on, I will have to run after my wife.” The guy answered.

 

“Daesung, whatever you do, you won’t catch Jessica. So just drive us back! I can’t drive in this situation. And besides, you owe me!” Chaerin madly told the guy.

 

I looked at the guy named Daesung.

 

“Is Chaerin getting the cab boundaries from you?” I directly asked and he laughed again, while hearing Chaerin sigh.

 

“Well you can say that.” He said with a wide smile painted on his face.

 

“So, you’re rich. Can I ke--- Ouch!” I gasped when I was dropped at the backseat of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter