Vintage 19

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“!” I cursed. This is my third day at the bar already but I didn’t find someone I can replace Chaerin with.

 

Until someone came towards me and introduced himself.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Hi.” I snapped back.

 

“My name’s Seven.”

 

I smirked and we talked. He was a decent guy, he didn’t try to make advances on me unlike the other guys I met a couple of days ago.

 

We danced for a while and got ourselves drunk.

 

I kept on laughing with what Seven was talking about when something, I mean someone, caught my attention.

 

“Haha! No. no. You’re wrong, it should be the fox jumping over a dog!” said the girl.

 

“No, it was actually…” but the girl didn’t let the familiar woman finish her sentence. My eyes narrowed. Why are they so close!? Jealousy struck my heart. I took the wine glass and drank all of its liquid in a gulp.

 

“No! Look at me! Look at me!” they were still talking until I was not able to withstand it. I stood up and attempted to come to them but I suddenly felt dizzy.

 

“.”

 

“Hey, are you ok Dara?” I looked at Seven with my blurry vision.

 

“Yeah, I’m ok. I’ll just go to the comfort room.” I told Seven but I was still looking at Chaerin who is with a girl who is definitely not the empress.

 

I thought she wanted some ancient woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter