Vintage 16

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That’s not possible Dara.”

 

What?

 

Is she refusing?

 

That’s it?

 

She’s not willing?

 

She doesn’t love me anymore?

 

 

I felt my heart tore.

 

 

“And why? D-don’t you love anymore?” I want to cry! It’s just too impossible. We just broke up days ago.

 

“I’m getting married Dara.” There! She confirmed it. It’s really true that she’s the empress’ fiancé.

 

I want to scream. I want to burst in extreme jealousy and heartache.

 

And my mind can’t even accept seeing them getting married in a temple. Having a wedding in an ancient place. And they will be riding a horse after getting married.

 

“Huh? Why so fast Chaerin? It was only a few days ago when you were asking me for marriage then now, you’re getting married to somebody else? But you’re not yet answering me! Do you still love me?” I saw her duck her head, blushing.

 

This is what I like about her. She is so transparent. She turns pale easily, she blushes immediately. But sometimes, I find that annoying because I can find the answers to my questions in an instant before she can even justify it.

 

I waited for her answer but she didn’t speak.

 

I looked at her but she turned to the other direction. Until I got irritated.

 

“Answer me or you’ll get yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter