Vintage 10

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 0, Hours after.

 

“When do you want our wedding to take place?” hearing her, I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleepy.

 

“Chaerin-ah, I’m so sleepy. Let’s sleep.” I buried my face on her neck and smelled her scent. Ahhhh.

 

I am so addicted with her smell. I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling and pretended to be sleeping.

 

But because of my girlfriend’s appeal, I wasn’t able to stop my hands from trailing every inch of her body and just as I knew, she was doing the same thing.

 

And moments after, we found ourselves breathless again.

 

And I am just grateful that we fell asleep without her asking for the wedding again.

 

 

Day 1. While she is driving me home

“Dara, we now have to talk about wedding.” She sounded so worried.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate her concern. Her sense of responsibility and all. But I can’t really imagine myself getting married at 25. I can’t imagine myself locked at home, wearing a duster, washing dishes, cooking for a family, taking care of children.

 

But maybe if I’ll be matured enough, my views on marriage would change, but not now, I doubt it.

 

“Dara, I need to take responsibility to what happened.” I want to roll my eyes but I can’t do it to her.

 

“Chaerin-ah, you have not even introduced me to your family. And I haven’t introduced you to my family either. We can’t just get married like that.” I breathed a sigh of relief when I blurted that one out.

 

Of course, being the old-fashioned that she is, she would definitely do the tradition.

 

“Oh. So can you introduce me to your parents on Saturday so my family can come over on Sunday?”

 

“Sure!” I gave an immediate response to end the conversation.

 

Besides, I still got three day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter