Vintage 23

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello! ;-)

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Maybe she’s laughing her off with what she was doing, with all the craziness I had over her.

 

While I am helplessly falling for her, she is helplessly laughing her off. May be she is even shouting to the whole world that there is a dumb woman going crazy over her. Maybe she even got a blog to story tell all my clumsiness! Why have I fallen for her?

 

I wiped my tears not noticing I have been crying quietly.

 

I am so irritated. Why can’t my tears stop? Why can’t I control them the way I can’t control my feelings for Chaerin?

 

I tried to keep myself calm even my heart is like being broken into pieces. I can’t show how miserable I am at the moment. I don’t want people to pity me.

 

I practiced smiling without grimacing. Contented, I went out of the comfort room while telling myself that I’ll be fine.

 

“Yes, I’ll be fine.”

 

Chaerin can never drag me down. What if she’s rich? What if she’s pretty? She’s still an .

 

And because of that, the anger I fell towards her piled up. Because she doesn’t have the right to make me feel this way.

 

I was fuming mad while walking towards the elevator.

 

But what an unlucky day! Because when I was walking passing a department, Chaerin’s face revealed. She was with the bosses. And they were laughing like hell.

 

Our eyes met. I don’t care with how she reads my gaze, but I made it sure that she’ll know I am mad at the moment.

 

“Dara…” she said when we faced each other. I saw how the three smiled when she spoke. I am sure that she told the bosses all that happened between us and their smiles told me that they knew something.

 

What an . Right, my dumbness was amusing.

 

“Can we talk?” she uttered.

 

I forced myself to smile until my hand landed on her cheeks slapping her hard.

 

I heard the gasps of those who saw us feeling the pain of my palm.

 

My hand stung but I felt the satisfaction when I saw the mark left by my hand.

 

“What the heck Dara!?” she said when she recovered.

 

“Nothing. I just wanted to do so. The way how you wanted to play with me.” I said with all the bitterness I had. Then I walked pass her and went inside the elevator.

 

Entering, my body was shivering. I was about to sit on the floor when it opened again and she went inside.

 

Our gazes sent electricity towards my body.

 

We were not talking inside the elevator.

 

Good thing she’ll go out first because her department’s on the 8th and mine is on the 15th.

 

But when it arrived to the 8th floor, I was shocked when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter