Softening L.joe

The Gangster Couple

" Awwww ... "

L.joe tried to sit up but failed as he held onto his broken ribcage. He realised he was in an infamiliar surroundings so he scanned around the room with wide eyes.

" Woah ... Where the hell am I ?! "

The door slowly opened and Hany came in with a big white box. " Quiten down, will you? "

Hany sat next to L.joe, took out a band aid from the white box and placed it on his forehead. All this while, none of them talked and L.joe was all dazed until Hany spoke up. " Hey, take off your shirt. "

" What? Are you a ert ? "

" No, I'm not! I just want to see your wound ! Fine, do it yourself, then. " Hany stood up and threw the white box to L.joe and then she went to the washroom * Psh. What does he think I am? *

Hany came out and saw L.joe putting plasters on his knees and she asked, " Hey, you're Byunghun right? What happened to you? Why are you so badlly injured? "

L.joe stiffened when he heard his real name. * Its such a long time since I heard that.* He stared at blank space before giving a reply.

" Nothing. It's got nothing to do with you. " He said coldly.* I got into a 7 vs. 1 fight with Mbleast .. I wish I could tell you. But what if you spread around the school ... "

* You got into a fight with Mbleast right ? Why can't you just tell me? Why do you have to act so brave and almighty? * Hany simply nodded and left the room.

L.joe had been staring at Hany's face and features all the time. * She's the first person to pick me up when I was lying on the ground. Usually people just run away at the sight of blood... Aren't you Park Hanyeon, the one that students always gossip on? No wonder you're with Suzy. The one Teenfinite always talked about? I've never seen you in a fight before but your features ... Its exactly how they describe you... You're a gangster, but why didn't you protect yourself when Eunji harmed you ? Weird . *

After a few minutes, Hany came inside her room with a cup of hot chocolate but L.joe was nowhere in sight.. She looked at the window and saw it wide open with the curtains flinging from the strong wind. * Not bad, He can go out from my window. I did once but it was like hell. *

She sat down on her study desk, took a book and sipped the hot chocolate really slowly. Out of nowhere, she saw a yellow sticky note that caught her attention. * Hanyeon ?If I got it right .. Thanks anyways. *

* I must be famous. Oh wait, I'm always being gossiped on by the queenkas and Teenfinite must have been talking about me. But, I didn't show up the other day, so how did he know I also thought he always ditched school? Oh well ... " Without realising, Hany was actually smiling at the note. Her heartbeat increased and she held onto her chest. * Am I sick? How come its suddenly beating so fast? I've never felt like this before ...." 

After reading a  few pages of her book, Hany dozed off on her desk until an unexpected call came.

+* Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! *+

Hany picked up her cellphone and her eyes widened. She looked at the time. * 12.44 am* 

" WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT ?! " She facepalmed. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Like this chappie??? New subcribers ~!!! Thanks, guys~~~ Like the new poster? Credits to KEYMERA @ locketsaurus... Keep the comments coming ~!!!