Going Crazy

The Gangster Couple

L.joe was once again not paying attention in class. He never does. He was forced to attend class this morning as he had to make up for the important lessons he missed. 

* 'Why do you call me Byunghun?' ' Its your name...' 'Byunghun....' * These words kept playing in his head , making him feel confused, annoyed and paranoid. " AHHHHHHH !!!" L.joe banged his fist on his table and stood up. Everyone in the classroom was looking at him. No one dared to confront him, even the teacher. In seconds, L.joe ran out of the classroom. He just can't take it anymore. He ran past the classrooms and got to the toilet.

Immediately, students could be seen piling up the corridors, trying to find out what happened. Woohyun and L saw L.joe ran past their classroom and instantly, they got on their feet and ran after him. 

" L.joe, you all right?" Woohyun said as he tried to go closer to L.joe.

" Do I look like I'm okay?! " L.joe glared at him. Woohyun was a little surprised so he took a step back.

" What happened? " L tried to ask in his calmest voice.

L.joe sighed deeply before answering him. " I.... I... I think I'm going crazy. My mind is totally ed up right now... " He ran through his long fingers through his orange colored hair. He stared into blank space, his eyes narrowed. Woohyun and L stiffened. They were freaking out at that moment so they don't want to come any closer to him. Woohyun took out his phone and text the other Teenfinite about L.joe. In less than 2 minutes, the rest of Teenfinite dashed into the toilet. When Hoya was about to talk to L.joe, Woohyun stopped him, afraid that L.joe might explode anytime.

After L.joe was calmed down a bit, He went to the sink area and washed his face. He stared at the mirror. * Hanyeon... Why are you doing this to me? .... I think right now, I'm going crazy because of you ... *

 

 

--------------------------------------

I'm really really really sorry as its a short chapter. Rest assured, i PROMISE there would be double update tomorrow...

HOORAYYY !! New subscribers!! Keep the comments coming and for those who have yet to subscribe, I plead you to do so ~~

Thank you so much, you !!!!!  Saranghae :DDDD

~Bbyeong~