The real battle Part 2

The Gangster Couple

* This is the place? Seems familiar...*

Hany slowly crept into the building when someone pulled her back. " Mir, Hyunseung! "

" Hey Hany! Its been too long.. This time, you're the one that will be in the hospital for months. Hahahah!!! " Mir laughed together with Hyunseung. Hany rolled her eyes. In a split second, Hany kicked Mir's chest and punched Hyunseung's face. They were immediately knocked down to the floor. Hany took out her rope and tied them instantly. She couldn't afford to see them escape.

* 2 down, 9 more to go! *

Hany dragged the two of them with her into the building. She slumped them behind before stepping forward. " YANG SEUNGHO! Come out! " Hany shouted at the top of her lungs.

Instantly, the other Mbleast members came out. Seungho came out of a room, dragging Sungyeol along with him.

" Let's exchange. Give me Sungyeol and I'll give you those two brats. " Hany demanded Seungho.

He laughed. " Uh, I don't think that's necessary..." He then pointed behind Hany.

Hany turned behind. To her surprise, Mir and Hyunseung were standing before her, smirking. Her jaw literally dropped. She was then surrounded by eleven of them. There was definitely NO WAY she could escape.

" NO!! Don't touch her!" Sungyeol finally pulled down the cloth from his mouth and yelled, on the verge of tears.

" Oppa,don't worry. I can do it! " Hany yelled through the guys.

The fight began. Joon tried to punch Hany but she kicked him in his guts and immediately went down. She was holding on and fighting well but soon, she got weaker. 11 vs. 1 was simply impossible. Furthermore, she was still a girl despite her being a gangster. In an instant, she was on the floor, bruised. After Sungyeol yelled at them continuously, they finally stop hurting Hany. All of them laughed and high-fived each other, satisfied at their work. Seungho didn't bother to tie Hany as she was already too tired to even move.

" Heartless animals..." Hany managed to whisper.

Sungyeol came closer to where Hany was, his hands still tied together. " Hany..Hany-ah!! You fool! I told you not to come..." Sungyeol cried.

" Pabo..I'm okay. I'm just tired...This is nothing, Yeol-ah.." Hany gave a weak smile as she breathed deeply.

" YAH! You NEVER looked this tired and you say you're okay?! " Sungyeol stated. Hany just chuckled as she tried to sit up and untie Sungyeol's rope. It wasn't long until Seungho and the others came back with a knife in their hands. He gave a crooked smile and the rest of Mbleast began to surround Hany and Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol, Sungyeol, Sungyeol... I've always hated you since the first time you joined Infinite. Even my boss hates your whole family.. I have no choice but to kill both you and your sister! Muahahaha!!!! " And exactly at that moment, the door bursts open.

-

-

-

" DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRL!!! "

Seungho looked up. " Well, well, well, its L.joe. Long time no see. I knew you'd figure out she was here somehow. Remember. One wrong move and they're dead." L.joe and Teenfinite stiffened.

" L.joe-ah.." L.joe could hear Sungyeol warning him. Now everyone's eyes were on L.joe waiting for his move.

-

 

 

 

 

" Just give up, Byunghun." A voice said behind him.

" You.. You! Don't you DARE call me that!! " L.joe exploded.

" I've always hated you and your mother and even the people related to you."

" I don't even know what I did to have YOU as my father." L.joe spat.

L.joe's dad got mad and he lifted up a sharp knife and L.joe just closed his eyes waiting for it to plunge into his heart. Everyone else was frozen too. Suddenly he heard a thud. His eyes fluttered open. Hany and his dad were on the floor. He learnt that Hany had ran forward and stabbed his dad while taking in the knife that was meant for L.joe.

" Hanyeon-ah! Andwae!!" He knelt as he shook Hany hard.

And at that time, 'sirens' could be heard. Mbleast took away with L.joe's dad. The sirens turned out to be Miss A. They ran in and saw Hany on L.joe's lap, lying there lifelessly. L.joe and Sungyeol then carried Hany into their van and took off to the hospital. Everyone was anxious and no one dared to utter a word.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Hey guys~~~ Wow, the comment box is a bit deserted so, COMMENT~~ and subscribe too~!!!

 

THANKS, you !!!