Just Helping

The Gangster Couple

Hany ran out of school as soon as the bell went to avoid getting caught by other Miss A members. Hany saw Eunji went into a black limo and it drived really, really, really, slow so it was easy for her to tail it.

* Hmm, should I do it? Yes, I should ! But, what if she tells her dad? Ahh, I should just follow her. *

She tailed Eunji for 10 minutes but she came to halt when she heard groaning coming from the dark alley. Hany decided to give up tailing Eunji and went to find what's causing the noise. She crept nearer and nearer and suddenly, her ankle caught onto something. 

" What the ?! "

She was quite shocked to see a body of a guy lying lifelessly and covered with bloodstains. " Hey .. Help me, please. "

* Byunghun ?!! How did he end up here? * Hany picked L.joe up and piggy-backed him. (Yes, yes, I know she's a girl but she's in miss a right xD )

Soon, L.joe fainted on her back. Hany lowered her head as many ahjumas and ahjusshis are looking at them awkwardly. Hany looked kinda embarrassed to carrying a boy on her back. After 15 minutes of walking, Hany arrived at her mansion, went up to her bedroom and placed L.joe on her bed.* His ribcage cracked ! No wonder I felt so weird on my back. His got cuts on his face too. I should wait till he wake up so I can treat him. * 

Hany looked at him closer. * Is this the popular L.joe Miss A was always talking about? The one they said that was rebellious? I kind of regret that I didn't went to the last fight with Teenfinite or else I could see how good he is .. Damn my parents ! Why am I even trying hard for them? They're always asking me to do my best. And when I do, they don't even acknowledge me! I only got to see them once a month .. *