Idk what to name it xD

The Gangster Couple

--One week later--

" What the-" L.joe fell off his bed with a loud thud. " What are you guys doing here in MY room?!!! "

CAP, Chunji, Woohyun, Niel, Dongwoo and L are right by his bedside, surrounding him- and staring at him. L.joe sat on his bed and gave them the pissed off look. * What the hell? They didn't even say anything yesterday and now here they are, intruding my house. *

" L.joe! hurry and get up! We've got 'work' to do. Get dressed, we're heading to Incheon. " CAP instructed while L.joe was still half-asleep.

" NOW!! " Teenfinite chorused.

"Urghh..." L.joe lazily got up and watched his face while the others rummaged his kitchen. After fifteen minutes, L.joe finally came down and they were eating his chips and soda.

" You intruded my room. Now what? My kitchen. And, why are we going to Incheon all of a sudden? " L.joe asked them, still irritated.

" Your dad wants to see us and you know, test us. He sent Mbleast to my house yesterday. They said he'll do 'something' if we don't turn up today. Uh.. We'll probably take up to a week there so we'll have to miss school." Hoya said.

" What's with that old man...? " L.joe said as he sipped his soda. * Wait... 1 week eh?.....DAMN IT! It means I can't see Hanyeon. Ah!! * L.joe went to his bedroom for a while to give Hany a call.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*             +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*      +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

. . . . " Byunghun! Yoboseyo? "

" Hanyeon-ahhhh... I have to go to Incheon to do ..you know, 'work'. I won't be at school for a week... I'll.... I'll MISS YOU!! " L.joe said.

" Hey, don't be. We can hang out after you come back.." Hany comforted L.joe.

" But its not enough. We've only like spend some time at your house only... And.. I feel bad. How can I make up to you? "

" You don't have to feel bad. Just keeping our relationship a secret at the moment would be enough to make it up to me.."

"Okay... I really don't understand why you want to hide it. Anyways, I. Will. Miss. You. Park. Hanyeon! " L.joe expressed, sounding like a love sick person.

* What a dork..hehe* " There, there, relax... You should get going.. Take care!"

......... With that, their conversation ended. L.joe took his bagpack and headed downstairs.

* I'm the luckiest guy ever to have a girlfriend like her. * L.joe beamed.

L.joe took a pen and started writing on a piece of sticky note. He wrote to his grandad that he wouldn't be coming home for a while and wrote the address of the hotel they'll be staying in Incheon in case of emergency.

 

(L.joe's room, kitchen and house. In case you're wondering~ :D)

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday... Yay! Today's the last day of school, which means I'll be updating a lot~!!!

And,and, NEW SUBSCRIBERS !!! Kamsahamnida~!!!

Please leave a comment about ANYTHING you want to say. Please subscribe if you haven't do so.

THANK YOUUUUU, you ~!!!!! :DDDD

~Bbyeong~