Miss A's Past & Sungyeol after the incident

The Gangster Couple

--- The same night Sungyeol died ---

* My life is so ed up. My parents kept telling me to work harder and they didn't even acknowledge all the hard work I've done ONCE. I'm still so young and they're already stressing me about college. What luck. *

Hany ran out of her house and walked down the pavement. Her parents just got back from California and they're lecturing her about her future, college, studies, schoo and career. Eventhough Hany is young, her mind is mature and she is very independant. But this time, she just can't ttake in anymore. She was really stressed.

+* BUMP! +*

Hany accidentally bumped into a man - a drunk ahjusshi. Hany just walked away but then, the man touched her and started to her.

" What the-"

Hany pushed the drunk man to the wall and punched him in the face. She was out of control. She treated the drunk ahjusshi like a punching bag. There was a burning hatred in her eyes. The man was already unconcious but Hany still kicked and punched him. Just then, someone pulled her waist and held onto her.

" Hany-ah! Please, stop. I heard your parents are back.. I knew you'll be stressed out again so I followed you here. Please... Calm down... " Suzy pleaded Hany to calm down as she was really outragous.

Hany stared at the drunk man, coved with bruises and blood were covered all over him. She finally let go of the man and Suzy hugged her tighter. Hany then snapped out of her outragous state.

* What have I done? Is he still alive? Damn my parents! *

" That, was impressive, Hany. How about joining Miss A? "

" That's right, Hany. You know us. And we know you too. Smart, rich, beautiful, everyone knows you. What do you say? "

* Fei and Jia. I've heart lots about them. Badasses of Daewon High. *

Jia pointed at the unconcious drunk man. " You could release all your anger during gang fights.. Suzy's also in our group if you didn't know it yet. "

Hany looked at Suzy in disbelief and Suzy turned away. But when she tought about it, Jia's right. She could release her anger. She made up her mind.

" I'll be glad to."

Jia and Fei smirked. They patted Hany's back assuring her that she had made the right choice.

* I'm sure this was why Sungyeol oppa joined Teenfinite and ran away from home. Its been 4 months... I wonder if he's okay.. I hope he is... *

Since then, Miss A fought with various girl gangs that messed with them and never lost a single fight. Hany only found out that Sungyeol was dead only after 2 weeks of his death. And since that day onwards, she'd been seeking revenge from Mbleast. They've dominated lots of gangs and even formed allies with 2NE1- The best gang in Southern Seoul.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

..::What actually happened to Sungyeol::..

*+ Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.. +*

A weak Sungyeol was lying on the hospital bed - part of the skin of his left leg and right arm were pink.

Sungyeol's eyes slowly opened and he felt so dizzy, he could faint anytime. He tried to sit up but then, a nurse told him to rest.

" Nurse... What happened to me? Why are my skin pink? " Sungyeol was really confused to his condition.

" Mr Lee,  you've finally waken up. You've been unconcious for 2 weeks. You were trapped in a building with fire and luckily you survived. You had a surgery and your skin are healing soon. Please take a rest so you could recover faster. " The nurse said and left Sungyeol.

Suddenly, the flashback of the incident came back to him.

" Sungyeol!!! YAA! You er!!! Why must you act all hero! " 

Sungyeol was trying to escape when he heard L.joe yelling. He stopped. *That idiot.. I know I can take care of myself...*

He spoke too soon. His sleeve and jeans were caught on fire. He finally reached the back door and slammed it open. He was panicking and don't know what to do. He rolled on the ground. He could feel a slight pain on his arm and leg before passing out

 

* I bet Teenfinite thought I was dead. Maybe Hany already know about this. Poor Hany. Now that I'm not there with her, I think she's really stressed out by mom and dad.. I think I should remain 'dead' until the time comes... And also, I have to plan for a revenge for Mbleast. *