You're Embarrassing Me!

The Gangster Couple

- 2 days later-

Hany went to school alone today. Suzy came to school earlier as she had to submit her project due today while L.joe has some job to do. As soon as she entered the hallway, all the attention was on her.

" OMO.. Its Hany! " 

" Yeah! Its her! L.joe's girlfriend! " 

" I can't believe L.joe has a girlfriend. I bet she seduced him! "

That was what the girls had been gossiping lately.

" Dang it! She's taken! Damn you L.joe! "

" Dude! I think L.joe's got her laid. Look at that body of hers! Why didn't I noticed that! "

And that was what the boys talked about lately.

Hany felt really uncomfortable as people kept looking at her every move. Even her subject teachers kept looking at her while lessons were going on.

--

It was PE next period so Hany went to her locker with Min. She took her gym clothes and changed into it before heading to the field. Today, there was a mile run. Every race, there would be five people running to avoid confusion. Hany would be running the third race so she took a seat in the shade while waiting. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

" I'm really sorry... I didn't see you.. " Hany apologized while looking down.

" Hanyeon?! Baby! I found you!! " L.joe shook Hany's shoulder and she immediately looked up.

" Byunghun? You're back! " Hany said excitedly.

" Yeah. Today's job was easy. I came down from class to support you! " L.joe beamed.

The rest of Teenfinite and Miss A were hanging out and chatting with each other while waiting for their turns to run.

" Kim Byul, Park Hanyeon, Jung Eunji, Bae Suji and Lee Sora, please assemble at the starting point and get ready to start. " Coach Lee announced.

Hany looked at Suzy before going down to the starting point together. " Good luck, Baby! I'll be cheering on you! " L.joe yelled as Hany went down.

Suzy as in lane 4 while Hany was in lane 2. They were in between the queenkas. When the whistle went, the five girls immediately ran. At first, Sora was leading but in the middle, Suzy was leading.

" GO HANYEON! You have the longest legs there! WOOHOO~ GO BABY! " L.joe jumped up and down.

" Man, you embarrassing her! " Hoya snapped.

" Shut up Hoya! I'm just supporting my baby. " L.joe denied.

In the end, Eunji and Hany were tied in first place. L.joe wanted to threaten Coach Lee to let Hany win but she stopped him.

" Aww.. Baby, you could have won alone.. I cheered for you, though" 

" Thanks Byunghun! But you kinda embarrassed me.." Hany said keeping the last sentence soft but it was loud enough for L.joe to hear.

" I did? Hmph! I hate you Hanyeon. Go away! I'm going to sulk in a corner! " L.joe whined with a cute pout.

" Oh.. I love you too, Byunghun. Don't be such a baby! I was just kidding.." Hany then laughed and poked L.joe's cheeks. The both of them laughed as they went to their lockers.

 

 

------------------------

There you go! Double update!! Please leave a comment and do subscribe if you haven't. I'm gonna make it a Sungyeol POV the next chapter~~ Stay tuned!

THANK YOU, you !!!!!

~Bbyeong~