The real battle Part 1

The Gangster Couple

+* Ring! Ring! Ring! *+

* Urgh.. Who's calling me this late at night?! *

Hany sat up and grabbed her phone lazily. She was really really tired from studying the past few days for her upcoming test.

* Unknown number? * Nevertheless, she picked it up.

" Hello? " She asked.

" Park Hanyeon..." Hany heard a familiar sinister voice on the other line.

" Yah! Who are you and why are you calling me this late?!! " Hany yelled in frustration.

" Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Feisty as always.. Hey Hany, this is Seungho. I have someone that wants to say something to you.." Seungho said in a deep voice.

" HANY-AH! Don't listen to him! Don't come here, Hany! I'm still alive, don't worry!! " Someone shouted from the background. Hany instantly knew whose voice it belongs to but she wasn't sure if its really him.

* Sungyeol oppa? He's still alive??? *

" YANG SEUNGHO, YOU BASTARD!! Tell me where he is! Tell me!" Hany demanded furiously.

" Ahahaaha! I kow you would say that. The time now is 2.45am. I'll give you till 3.30am to come to XX building. ALONE. If not, you'll never see that pretty face of your brother ever again!" Seungho hung up.

Hany is now wide awake. Confusion, anger and happiness overwhelmed her. She was fuming that Seungho took away her brother again but deep inside, she was happy that her brother was still breathing.Hany then looked at her wallpaper. It was a selca she took with L.joe. She immediately softened.

* I'm so sorry, Byunghun. I have to do this myself.*

Hany wore an all-black outfit to blend in the darkness. She took a small knife and hid it in her shoe. She opened her door slightly to see if her parents were home. She slowly crept out of her room and headed to her destination in her car.

--

* Hany-ah..please don't come for me..Its better if I die then seeing them laying a finger on you.* Sungyeol thought as he sobbed.

Suddenly, Seungho and Doojoon came in. Doojoon pulled Sungyeol's hair to lift his head up while Seungho stuffed a piece of cloth into his mouth.

" Sungyeol, Sungyeol, Sungyeol... You think you can run away from us this time? We're Mbleast.Hiding from us when you're all by yourself makes our job even easier, you know.. Now, Hany is coming for you. I am going to make both you and your sister suffer!" Seungho said with a smirk of pure evil.

* Don't you dare touch my sister, Yang Seungho!!* Sungyeol snapped with a glare.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Part 2 coming soon~~