No Choice

The Gangster Couple

During lunch break, Hany went straight up the rooftop garden. It was really big. She went to her usual spot behind a tree and began to inhale the fresh air. 

At that moment, Hany felt really calm and at peace. * How I wish I could feel like this all the time. * Ten minutes before break ends, Hany went to her locker but unfortunately, she bumped onto someone.

" Yah ! You ! Are you freaking blind ? " Eunji the queenka yelled.

* I really don't want to harm her. Calm down, Hany, calm down ... * " I'm very sorry, Eunji ... " Hany said finally lifting her head up.

" Sorry ? Oh, look, its Hanyeon. Go on, hit me ! Kill me if you want. Oh wait, you can't. Hahaha !!! " She laughed, like a witch.

Eunji shoved Hany to the locker and pinned her wrists before slapping her like there's no tomorrow. Hany had no choice but to take in the beatings. She couldn't fight back. She's trying really hard not to lose her cool and go with the flow. * Is this all she can do ? Psh. And how dare she call me Hanyeon?! Oh well, time for my acting. *

Hany fell to the floor purposely, held to her abdomen and groaned in pain. " Ouch .. Please, stop. "

" Painful huh? Good ! " 

* Can't believe she fell for it .. She thought she can easily make me feel pain ? Tsh. *

Suddenly out of nowhere, a dirty-pink haired guy jumped out and yelled, " You ! What do you think you're doing to her? "

" Oppaaa ~ You came. Help me finish off this okay? She purposely bumped into me .. " Eunji's attitude changed automatically and clinged onto L.joe's arm.

" Get your hands off me and get lost. " L.joe slapped her hands away and brushed his sleeves frantically.

" Ah oppa ~~~~ " Eunji pouted.

" GET LOST."

That was enough to make her walk away. " Oppa! Go on and finish her off for me ~ "

Hany stood up and straightened her skirt. * Her cheeks are kinda red. Isn't it painful? * " Ya, you alright ? "

* Isn't he Byunghun? Why isn't he hitting me and helping me? We're enemies after all. * Hany nodded and turned away.

* Doesn't she realise that I'm L.joe? The L.joe ! Isn't that Suzy's friend? Doesn't she know that Suzy is a gangster? And... Have I seen her somewhere? *

Hany went to the toilet and Suzy was there, near the sink area. Seeing a red mark on Hany's cheeks and a frown that formed on her face, Suzy ran to Hany and shook her shoulders.

" Hany-ah ! Oh, god, what happened? Eunji did this? You didn't fight back, right? I really pity you, Hany .. "

"Its obvious right? Who else would dare to it but her and the other queenkas. It doesn't hurt at all but I'm really irritated that she touched my face. Its simply too much. " Hany sighed in frustration.

" I understand, Hany. Stay strong, okay ? You know you can't fight her back. Her dad's the school dean and he can easily expell you. I guess its tough being really pretty. "

" Whatever. I'm gonna teach her a little lesson. I've had enough. I don't want her to bother me anymore. You should remember what she did to me last year, she and her freaking queenkas took baseball bats and bashed me up, she put itching powder on my jacket and she even shoved my lunch tray to the ground. I really feel useless in school. "

" You want me to help? Its outside of school anyways and she's going home in a limo so I guess you need a little help from her bodyguards. I heard they have guns ... "

"No, need. I want her all to myself ... " Hany said with a smirk. She left Suzy in the toilet and headed to her next class without realising someone was hearing them all along. *Eunji did that? How come I didn't know? Oh wait, I always ditched school. School's dean? Something's fishy... *

 

-------------------------------

Yay ~! Like this chappie? New subcribers, Woohooo !!! Thank you so much and please, comment ~

~Saranghae~