Teenfinite's Past

The Gangster Couple

Teenfinite.

They are like blood brothers. Can never be seperated. One fall behind the others will fall too. But, they used to be enemies. BIG enemies.

In the beginning, three years ago, Teenfinite were two different gangs.

Teen Top.

Infinite.

Teen Top has six members and Infinite has 7. There are many differences between them but they shared one common motive and goal. They hate Mbleast and wants to bring them down. Why? L.joe's dad, was the big boss of Mbleast and he always made his life difficult. Infinite wants to seek revenge for making Hoya's family bussiness went bankrupt.

At some point of time three years back, the thirteen of them united and therefore, Teenfinite was born. Thirteen? You may ask. What happened tothe five of them?

" So long, ERS !!!! " Seungho's, Mbleast's leader yelled as he hopped onto his motorbike away from the factory building.

An hour ago, Mbleast came over to Teenfinite's hideout and decided to 'play' with them. Unfortunately, Mbleast managed to overpower them and tied them up. Worse still, they set the building on fire. Mbleast was smart enough to tie Teenfinite members to diffirent room so they couldn't communicatemuch with each other. Sungyeol's room was the nearest to the main exit and lucky for him, he had a knife hidden in his boots.

Sungyeol snapped the rope easily and kicked the door. *Cough cough* The smoke was filling the air and everything was really foggy. He headed to the room nearest to his and pushed the door. Woohyun and Chunji were tied up in the room. They were dazed but when they saw Sungyeol, their eyes immediately opened bigger. He snapped their ropes and told them to exit the building immediately. Woohyun and Chunji hesitated but in the end, denying Sungyeol means they are seeking for trouble, so they ran to the exit instantly.

Dongwoo, L, CAP and Niel were in the next one, much further from the exit. He snapped their ropes and without telling them to run, they immediately sprang up and ran for their life except for L. He insisted in following Sungyeol to help the rest. Now, the building's going to collapse anytime as the fire grew bigger and bigger.

Hoya and L.joe were in the next one. Sungyeol released L.joe while L released Hoya. L grabbed Hoya and ran with him to the exit. Sungyeol was going deeper into the building to save Sunggyu, Sungjong, Chanjo and Ricky but suddenly, L.joe held onto his arm.

" Sungyeol, you can't go in there. Its way too deep. We won't make it in time if we go there! " L.joe said, pleading Sungyeol.

" NO! L.joe, go! Get the hell out of here! I must go and get them! " Sungyeol yelled at L.joe who was still not moving a bit.

" GO! Just GO! I'll get the rest! " Sungyeol shoved L.joe away.

L.joe had no choice but to run out of the building. Hoya and CAP quickly dragged L.joe out of the building.

" Sungyeol!!! YAA! You er!!! Why must you act all hero! " L.joe yelled as he fell onto his knees. In a while, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Ricky and Changjo came running out of the burning building- without Sungyeol.

" WHERE IS SUNGYEOL?!!!! " L.joe yelled at the top of his lungs. They kept mum as they watch the building collapse and continue to burn. They watched the dreadful scene and comforted L.joe. 

L.joe, still on his knees, clutched his chest. It was the first time Teenfinite saw L.joe crying. He was broken.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The part two of their past will be on the next chapter, Miss A's too ~ OMO... Poor L.joe..

And yeah, new subscribers!! Thanks!!!!

I LOVE YOU, you !!!

~Bbyeong~