First Date

The Gangster Couple

L.joe took Hany's hand and they ran up to the roof top park to avoid the ahjummas and ahjusshis. He found an empty bench and sat there with Hany. Hany and L.joe looked at the beautiful scenery in front of them as they're calming down from the situation earlier.

" I'm sorry about just now..." L.joe suddenly said, breaking the awkward silence between them.

" Its okay, Byunghun."

* Byunghun eh... I really like it when she calls me that.* " When we're together, we can be Lee Byunghun and Park Hanyeon. Any you, ONLY YOU can call me that, understand? " 

" Eyh... I didn't know THE GREAT L.joe could be so romantic... " Hany teased L.joe by emphasizing the 2 words while nudging his arm lightly.

" Ya... And I didn't know THE ALMIGHTY Hany could be so fluttered when THE GREAT L.joe knelt in front of her... I thought she would be so badass like when she's fighting a gang. " L.joe back.

" YA! Watch what you say. I wasn't fluttered, I was shocked. I can break your arm if I'm angry with you.. So don't make me or don't go around cheating on me! "

" I NEVER WILL. " L.joe crept up to Hany and gave her a surprise peck on the cheek.

" BYUNGHUN !!!!! " 

L.joe smirked and ran for his life. They spent the rest of the evening hanging out at the park. When L.joe was walking Hany home, he slipped his fingers through hers and it made her blush.

* She's really kind and caring unlike what I saw during the fight, the other night... Hanyeon-ah... I know school will be difficult for you when the queenkas are on your back. I will be there to take care of you, no matter what happens..*

L.joe suddenly remembered something. " You're part of Miss A since last 2 years, right? "

* Nod nod*

" Then how come I didn't see you at last year's fight? "

" My parents were home that time. During that period, last year, I was really active with Miss A so I missed tuition for 3 weeks. They knew about it and so, they kept an eye on me the whole night. But luckily, I sneaked into the bathroom and SoSed 2NE1 for help... "

" Ah.. That explains why Jiyong and Seunghyun were there too .... You guys are unstoppable.. " L.joe shook his head.

They strolled along the pavement and breathed in the fresh night air as they saw one by one, shops are closing down.

" Byunghun ...  Why do you like me? "

" Easy. Having you by my side makes me tatally head over heels.... And you treat me as Lee Byunghun and not L.joe. You're sincere."

Hany looked at him with puppy eyes as she was really touched by what L.joe just said. * God.. That's killing me.. She's just too cute..*

" Hehe... Sorry.. "

When they arrived at Hany's house, L.joe patted on her head before running into the shadows. That night, Hany couldn't stop smiling and that that one name kept playing in her head. 

* Byunghun .....*

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hehe.. I did it. I promised there would be double update so here it is ~~ And.. L.joe Confessed!!!

I haven't got new subscribers lately... But, to those of you who are reading and have yet to do so, pleaseeeee subscribe~~ 

Also a BIG thanks to my fellow readers and subscribers ~! You guys are the best !!! :D

THANK YOU, you  !!!

~Bbyeong~