Lee Sungyeol

The Gangster Couple

~Sungyeol POV~

Today, I really felt like visiting my old school. I just wanted to see it from outside. I walked to the fence. I saw students running for the mile run. I chuckled as I shook my head. I still remembered those times... I kept escaping the mile run and Coach Lee had to drag me to the starting point. But in the end, I won, thanks to my long legs.

I scanned through the students. Someone caught my eye, or should I say, a group. Teenfinite... and Miss A. And right there, I saw L.joe. He was jumping up and down, cheering.

" What's with that kid?" I said as I was really amused by his actions. Then, I heard clearly to what he was cheering on.

" GO HANYEON! You have the longest legs there! WOOHOO~ GO BABY! "

Did I heard it correctly? Hanyeon? Hany?!

I squinted my eyes and saw my dearest sister running towards the finishing line. Later, she was greeted by Miss A and Teenfinite that was congratulating her. Then, she was talking to L.joe. They seemed to be really close. Then I remembered what L.joe had shouted earlier.

" So they're together...L.joe and Hany. L.joe, you're like my own brother and I trust you to take care of Hany while I'm gone. I believe in you, L.joe..." I smiled to myself before leaving the school premises.

 

~End of Sungyeol POV~

Sungyeol climbed up the dark stairs of his apartment. His house was at the fourth floor and the lift broke down, as always. He climbed up the stairs hearing all sorts of noise. Screaming, pleading, , everything a nightmare could have. When he first moved in, he was really intimidated to take the stairs everytime the lift broke down. Now, those noises became part of his daily life. The apartment Sungyeol was living in for the past year had many kinds of people living in it. es, druggists, runaway teenagers, criminals, etc. The reason he chose this kind of environment was, it was easier for him to blend in and hide while he's planning for his revenge.

 

--

" I'm home, grandpa! " L.joe yelled through the huge living room. His grandfather just returned from Japan and is reading a book in his personal library.

L.joe took a shower and headed to the kitchen to get a light snack. He was munching on his last piece of waffles before he thought of something. * Its been a long time since I went inside Sungyeol's room. Maybe I should go and take a look...*

L.joe went upstairs carefully. He slowly turned the doorknob and entered the room. L.joe smiled to himself. As he walked around the room, his foot brushed against something. He looked down and saw a box sticking out from underneath the bed. Curious, he picked it up and placed it on the bed. * Should I open it? *

L.joe thought very hard and he decided to open it. To his surprise, the box was filled with letters and pictures. He picked up a stack of pictures and browsed them. * Ah..this is a picture of Sungyeol and Hanyeon....WAIT. Hanyeon?! *

L.joe looked at the picture really really closely. He looked at the picture and it shows the same person in it. Both Sungyeol and Hany. L.joe became confused. * Is Sungyeol and Hany related? How come there's so many pictures of them together? * L.joe then went on to read the letters.

25 August 2009

Dear Hany,

Dongsaeng! How have you been? I hope you're doing fine. Don't worry too much about me, okay? Oppa is alright. I'm staying at my friend's house. I'm very sorry, Hany-ah. I can't be with you when mom and dad are stressing you out. I never told Teenfinite about you so you could be safe. Always know that I love you and please, take care of yourself.

Your one and only handsome brother,

Lee Sungyeol

 

L.joe can't help but to stare at the letter with widened eyes. He was too shocked to react. * Sungyeol never told me this. I guess this was why their warmth felt the same. Now, I will be the one staying by Hanyeon's side. I'm sure Sungyeol wants that too...*

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hey guys~~ How's this chapter? Comment ~!! Hehe~

Thank you for reading this far :DDD

~Bbyeong~