Tell Me!

The Gangster Couple

It was Friday night so L.joe decided to take Hany out.

" Byunghun, are we there yet? " It was the tenth time Hany was asking this.

" A little more, baby. A little more.." L.joe replied patiently as he drives through the darkness. L.joe's car was slowly driving up a hill.

" Okay~ We're here!! " L.joe said as he parked his car in an angle such that it was facing a view.

" We're here? The scenery is really beautiful! " Hany said as she gets out of the car, her eyes fixed on the picturesque view ahead of her.

" This is where I go when I'm stressed out, happy or whenever I feel like it." L.joe explained to Hany.

" Waaa~ Its so nice here!" Hany said as she stretched her arms only to get a surprise back hug from Ljoe. The two of them remained that way as they witness the beautiful scenery in front of them.

" Hanyeon.."

" Mmm?"

" I love you." L.joe said into Hany's ear in a whisper.

" Hehe.. I love you too, Byunghun." Hany replied as she L.joe's left cheek.

L.joe then pulled away and turned Hany towards him. He looked at Hany's face then into her eyes. " Hanyeon-ah, can I ask you a question? And you have to answer it."

" Of course you can, Byunghun.." Hany replied instantly.

L.joe took a deep breath before asking her, "By any chance, do you know Lee Sungyeol? " 

L.joe sounded really serious and a little uneasy when he asked her that. Hany stayed silent for a moment before replying.

" Y-yes. W-w-why?" Hany replied. She immediately sprang up when she heard her brother's name. 

" Since you're my girlfriend, I'll tell you. But promise me not to tell your parents or even Miss A. "  Hany nodded. " You know that he ran for some time, right?" *Nod nod* " Well, he stayed at my house when he ran away. Yesterday, I found a box in his room. It was filled with his picture together with you. There were also letters that he wrote to you, but he never sent it. Here.." L.joe handed the letters Sungyeol wrote to Hany.

Tears began to drop from Hany's eyes as she read on. * Oppa..why didn't you send it to me?*

" Hanyeon-ah, is Sungyeol really your brother? "

" He's my step brother. We have the same mother.." Hany managed to say out.

L.joe pulled Hany into a hug while she kept on weeping. Hany hugged L.joe tighter as she buried her face into his chest. Ljoe patted Hany's back and her head lightly. " Hanyeon-ah... I know how you feel. Sungyeol is like my own brother too. From now on, I will be the one protecting you. I'm sure Sungyeol wants that too..."

After pouring their emotions, L.joe sent Hany home and then he too, returned to his.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Here's an update~ And its kinda boring....And I'm really sorry if I can't update often...

THANK YOU you !!!!!

~Bbyeong~