L.joe's Soft(?) Side

The Gangster Couple

-2 days later-

+* Ringgggggggg *+

Hany sat up on her bed and turned off her forever-annoying alarm clock. She felt her wound. * Feels soooo much better* She washed up and got into her school uniform. She went to the kitchen and saw a note sticked onto the refigerator's door.

Our dear Hany~~~ We have to go overseas again. We're heading to Singapore. The investors there are interested in the company's newest product. We'll be back in 3-4 weeks. We've already deposited 3k into your bank account. Use it for whatever expenses. Study hard so you'll get into college ~!!!

xoxo Mom and Dad.

Hany rolled her eyes. * College, college, college.. I get it !!! I'm already trying so hard but they never ever praised me once. Its always college they talk about. Never did they say they loved me... I don't need their money. I need their love and warmth ... *

Hany grabbed her backpack and headed out. When she arrived in school, there was 15 minutes before class starts and she can't find any of the Miss A girls so she went to her usual spot- The rooftop garden. Just then, she saw a familiar looking orange(?!) haired guy.

" B-byunghun? " He turned around.

" Ah, Hanyeon. Is your arm okay? Uh, sorry about the other night. "

" Hey, its fine. We started it anyways. And, are YOU okay? .... Nice hair, by the way... " L.joe nodded and he just smirked at the compliments of his hair.

"Its true then... You're really Hany, or should I call the almighthy Hany... But why the other day, you acted all weak with Eunji? "

*Sigh* " I've got no choice. her dad, the school's dean will expell me if I lay a finger on Eunji or the other queenkas. If I do, my parents will get worried and I can't go to college. So in school, I'm practically their toy. Even the other Miss A girls but she doesn't really bother them. " Hany didn't know why but she felt that she could trust L.joe so that's why her words slipped so easily to him.

* Must have been difficult for her... * " You're so different in school and to your friends. But when you fight, you're kinda scary, you know..."

" I really don't want to hurt people but when they mess with Miss A, they'll get crushed by own hands. " L.joe pretended to be scared and Hany just shook her head seeing his reaction.

" Why are you even being kind to me, Byunghun? Aren't we enemies? You ignored the queenkas that tried to get your attention so much but why are you even talking to me? " L.joe fidgeted. He felt uncomfortable suddenly.

" Just because ... Uh, why do you call me Byunghun ? "

" Because it's your name.. and I like it. And why do you call me Hanyeon? "

" Good point. Because its your name too ... "

Just then the bell rang and Hany excesed herself to class and left L.joe behind. * Why does your presence makes me crazy? The way you looked at me.. What is your charm that makes me not like myself ?*

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Hope you guys like it ~~~ I decided to double update ~~ Hehe

~Bbyeong~