School Starts, Again ...

The Gangster Couple

"Kyaaa !!! Omo, Woohyun oppa, you're so handsome ! "

"No, Chunji oppa is more handsome !!! "

"What? You're kidding me. CAP is much more handsome than them ! "

The girls screamed as they saw teenfinite entering the hallways. Soon, girls from freshmen to senior year crowded the hallways as teenfinite headed to their lockers.

"Psh. I don't see what's so interesting about teenfinite didn't you guys trashed Niel, Dongwoo, L and Chunji last Christmas Eve?"

"I agree with you on this one. I even broke L's wrist. Ha.. Its so much fun. I wonder when are we going to fight with them again. Its been one year since we had a big fight with them. I hope this time you could make it, Hany-ah ~ " Suzy shook Hany's arm .

"Hey, I will okay. My parents were home that time and they were lecturing me about college again. But luckily you guys had 2NE1 backing up. Speaking about them, I really miss them now.." Suzy nodded and they went to their lockers to take out their things.

Meanwhile, Woohyun and Chunji were flirting with some hot girl from senior year. Suddenly, gasps could be heard when a pinkish-haired boy entered the hallways, The L.joe. The screaming went even louder when L.joe passed by the crowd. 

"What's up, dude !"

"Yo, L.joe ! "

" Yeah man ! I have a feeling Sophomore year is gonna be interesting."

They did their usual handshake and headed to their classes. Chunji winked at the crowd and instantly, they dropped to their knees. Hanyeon and Suzy too, went to their new homeroom and took seats next to each other. Their classmates began to gasp, whisper and look at them when they entered but just then, their gasps turned into shrieks.

"OMOOOO ~!!! Woohyun and L is in our class ! " Eunji, one of the queenkas shrieked as she ran over Hany's bag to get to the classroom's entrance.

* What was that for ?! That high-pitched idiot, can't she just shut ? *

Hany clenched her teeth to calm down. She wanted to confront Eunji but then Suzy held her arm.

* Let me go Suzy. I must confront her. She's being a . *

* Please, you can't take the risk, Hany. Her dad's the school's dean. You don't wanna get expelled. *

That was how Suzy and Hany and the rest of Miss A communicated from time to time. Through some alien language that only they could understand by looking at each others eyes. Woohyun and L passed by Hany and Suzy's table. L glared at Suzy and Woohyun was holding onto his shoulder, calming him down. L was still holding the grudge of Suzy breaking his wrist. The teacher soon entered and Suzy instantly fell asleep by the time the second period started while Hany was diligently paying attention and writing notes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the first chappie? Your comments are really precious to me so, go on, comment ~~~