Girl, This is My Confession!

The Gangster Couple

The next after school, Hany went to the bookstore to check out some new vampire novels. She was browsing through some books when someone called her name.

" Hanyeon? "

She turned around and saw L.joe on his knees with a bouquet of flowers. instanyly formed an 'o'. She just stood there and stared at L.joe.

" Uh... Byunghun... Get up, please. People are watching... " Hany whispered in urgency but still, L.joe refused to get up.

" Park Hanyeon, I really like you. You gave me this crazy feeling everytime you're aroung me. Will you, BE MINE?" More and more people are gathering around them and are watching the scene. 

Hany was more surprised than before. L.joe's shining hair made her flutter a little. * He's confessing?! He doesn't look like he's joking and Byunghun would never waste his time on something that he doesn't like right? I guess its real.. But, why me? *

Hany took the bouquet. " Byunghun-ah, please get up now. Everyone is watching. Pleaseee ... "

" But, will you be mine? " L.joe asked, still on his knees.

" Yes, yes, I will... Get up now ! " Hany pulled L.joe up.

By the time L.joe was standing up, he saw a big crowd around them and he was now embarrassed. * Wow, I didn't know so many people are watching us. * Hany just hung her head low as the ahjummas and ahjusshis shouted comments.

" You guys are cute together!"

" What took you so long to accept his proposal? "

" Kiss him!"

Hany sheepishly smiled and L.joe bowed at the ahjummas and ahjusshis, too ashamed of himself.