Final

The Gangster Couple

*Five years later*

 

Sungyeol was sitting by the seat next to the window at Min's cafe. He was day dreaming as he looked at the people that passed by. He remembered what happened that time five years ago..

 

" Hanyeon-ah.. Please open your eyes... Please..."

L.joe's sobs were filling the tense air in the hospital ward. Hany was lying on the bed with a stable condition but she was still unconscious. Teenfinite and Miss A were waiting by Hany's bedside restlessly. Everyone, except L.joe had stopped crying and sobbing. He didn't gave up. He kept telling Hany to wake up. 

After five long hours, some of them fell asleep on each other's shoulder while some of them were still looking at Hany.

" Byunghun... Sungyeol oppa......" A faint voice said.

" Hanyeon?! Hanyeon-ah? can you hear me?" L.joe shot up upon hearing her voice.

She gave him a weak smile. " Yes. I can hear you."

L.joe laced his fingers through Hany's and smiled at her. He was really happy that she had woke up. L.joe then started to blame himself for it.

" Its all my fault.. Its because of me that you got stabbed. I'm so sorry!!" L.joe cried.

Hany tried to sit up. She looke into L.joe's eyes. " Its not your fault. It was MY decision to jump in. Its fine. It'll heal in a few weeks. You know me, Byunghun..." She smiled at him.

Sungyeol came up to him and patted his back. " Yeah, bro. Relax. She's gonna be fine. I know so. Cheer up."

 

" Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Aren't you gonna help us?" Woohyun yelled.

Sungyeol snapped off from his daydream and stood up. He was holding a surprise party for Hany. She had just finished college and soon, she will have to take over their parent's business. Sungyeol had opened his own business and he'll expand it to Japan soon. The whole of Teenfinite and Miss A are reuniting after so long of dealing their own things.

" We're gonna shout once she enters. Okay? And Min, you'll close the shop today, right? So there shouldn't be any customers coming. Get ready guys. I think she might come any minute." Woohyun directed. *No wonder he's a film director. He gives orders so easily.* Sungyeol thought to himself.

--

" Thank you so much, Ms Kim. Without you, I don't think I'll be able to survive college." An overjoyed Hany said to her teacher.

" My pleasure, Hany-ah. I'm really proud of you. Ah, I'll have to get going. Call me when you're free!" Ms Kim waved as she head to the office.

Hany smiled to herself. Then she remembered something. * Ah!! Min told me to come to her cafe for coffee today and I'm running late. I better hurry.*

Hany sped off to Hongdae in minutes. She was a little curious as to why her shop was closed today. She opened the door. " Min? You there?"

 

" CONGRATULATIONS HANY!!!"

Teenfinite and Miss A smiled widely. Each of them had a gift in their hands. Suddenly, she got a back hug.

" Congrats, Baby... I love you.." He whispered into Hany's ears.

She turned her head and it was L.joe. She chuckled and elbowed him playfully.

" Yah. L.joe. Get off her. Its my turn." Sungyeol snapped.

L.joe unwillingly let go of Hany. Sungyeol looked at his sister. " Hany-ah~ I'm sooo proud of you. Come here." He opened his arms for Hany. " Ah, oppa... I'm not a kid anymore, you know." She pouted. And then, Suzy came in to ruin the brother-sister moment.

" Hany-ah!! I miss you so much! Its been too long! I'm so sorry if I left you.. Huhuhuhu..." Suzy hugged Hany tightly. Suzy was a little sad that she went overseas for too long that she didn't got the chance to meet Hany.

" Suzy-ah. I miss you too." Hany replied.

" Babe, can we talk to her now? " L asked Suzy. Hany's face turned into a mischevious grin. * Babe?! Suzy and L together?! DAEBAK~~*

The rest of them talked to each other and caught up with each other. Laughters broke every now and then. Everyone was very happy to finally get reunited after a long time. Hany beamed. * I'm glad that everything's back to normal. No more fights. Just peace. I hope this moment could last forever...*

 

 

 

 

END

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Its the end. Huhuhu... Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can comment something since its the end. And shout out to @minhyuk-baegopa for being a loyal commentor. Thanks so much. Also, do check out for my other one-shots and ongoing fanfics.

I LOVE YOU!! THANKS!!! Muacks!

~Bbyeong~

I almost forgot.

I finished this on L.joe's birthday.

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.JOE !!!