Exposed

The Gangster Couple

The next day, it was normal routine for Hany. Her annoying alarm clock woke her up, she washed up, read the daily messaged her parents left her and went to school. She opened her front door and she saw.. L.joe.

" Baby! Did you sleep well last night? " L.joe asked with a pout.

" Aish! Of course I did, Byunghun. " Hany replied as she pinced L.joe's cheek.

L.joe chuckled and pulled Hany's hand and they walked to school together. When they arrived at the hallway's entrance, Hany let go of L.joe's hand before running to Suzy.

" We can't get caught by the queenkas, Byunghun. See you later~ Now go! " 

And just in time, Teenfinite pulled a blank L.joe away. " How did L.joe get so dumb? "

" I know right.. Daebak! Hany is really something." Hoya and CAP teased L.joe.

" YAH! I'm not dumb! " L.joe snapped back to reality and shoved Hoya and CAP. As the bell ring, L.joe went to his homeroom with them.

--

During lunch time, L.joe went straight to the rooftop garden to find Hany but apparently, she wasn't there. * Hmm.. That's strange. Hany is always here during lunch time. I guess her class ends late. *

L.joe waited for more than ten minutes but still, Hany didn't appear. L.joe grew worried and he straight away went to her locker to find her.

+-----

* Oh no...where are my history notes? I swear I placed them in my locker...* Hany was ransacking her locker to find her history notes but still, she couldn't find it.

" Looking for something, Hany? " Eunji asked in a sing-song voice.

Hany kept mum. She kept on searching and ignored Eunji and her crew. Suddenly, Eunji held out a transparent blue file with papers in it - Hany's history notes. Noticing that it was her notes, Hany stopped searching and turned to Eunji.

" Eunji, could you please give me back my notes? " Hany was holding her anger in.

" Uh.. What if I don't? Are you gonna beat me up after school with that crappy gang of yours? HAHAHAH!! " Eunji snickered with a wicked laugh. Hany tried to grab the file but she failed to do so.

" Oh, so you're fighting me eh? " 

In seconds, Hany was pinned up the lockers by two of Eunji's queenka crew, Sora and Byul. Again, Hany has no choice but to take in the beatings. Eunji pulled Hany's hair before slapping her hard.

* This is gonna get it! * Hany yelped in pain. She was trying to convince Eunji that she was in great pain. Just before Eunji could land a punch on Hany's face, she was shoved aside.

There stood an angry L.joe. Eunji looked up and she instantly clinged onto L.joe's arm. " Oppaaa~ You've come to finish off this again right? " Eunji said in the high-pitched voice of hers.

L.joe pushed Eunji to the lockers. " Byunghun... don't." Hany pulled L.joe's hand. L.joe looked briefly at Hany before looking back at Eunji.

" What did you call her again? ?! You're the ing ! Do you know who she is? " L.joe was fuming.

" O-oppa.. Why is she calling your real name? " Eunji stuttered.

" SHE is MY girlfriend! You dare lay a finger on her again and you know what will happen to that ugly face of yours. And don't even bother calling your father. Its useless. Now go away. You're polluting my sight! " L.joe said harshly.

Eunji, Sora and Byul was dumbstruck. They immediately ran off - off to spread the news that L.joe has a girlfriend.

" Baby! You okay? " L.joe pulled Hany up and hugged her tight. Hany pushed him off lightly before pushing him away lightly.

" You kidding me, Byunghun? That was nothing. I guess my acting was really that good that you thought I was in pain." 

" Hey, that slapped you hard. I was only concerned.. " 

Hany smiled and she slipped her fingers through his.

" Be prepared Hanyeon. Now, the whole school knows about us."

Hany nodded and they went to their next class hand in hand.

 

 

---------

Hey guys!!! Here's a new update~!