His Plan.

The Gangster Couple

* Back to the future*

~A week later. Sunday~

*+ Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! +*

Hany who had been studying for the past 2 hours, stretched her arms before picking up her phone. She immediately grinned as she saw the name on her phone screen.

" Hello, Byunghun."

" BABY!! HANYEON! I miss you soooooo much!! my dad, I can't even call you..." L.joe immediately answered as Hany finished her sentence.

"Woah, calm down, Byunghun.. I'm really happy that you're back~!! " Hany just couldn't stop smiling.

" Hanyeon-ah, can you come to my house later? Bring Miss A along. "

" You sure? " Hany instantly knew that L.joe wants to meet with them to tell about us.

" Its now or never. They have to know it someday. And.. I have a brilliant plan to discuss about... Okay, Bye baby!!! " 

" Byung--" The line got cut off. * What is he planning about? Well, I'll know when we get there...I have to tell Miss A *

Hany texted Miss A.

* Girls, get dressed. Meet me at my house in an hour. We have to go somewhere.*

Hany got into her outfit and got her car warmed up in the garage.

In exactly one hour later, Hany heard the doorbell rang. Since the distance between Hany's bedroom and the door was 20 metres, she needed to do her thing. * Time to run..* Hany dashed to the front door and opened it.

" Hey Hany! What's up? I really took the trouble to dress up you know..." Suzy greeted her with a hug as soon as she opened the door.

" You'll know once we get there~~" Hany dragged her members into her car and sped off.

Hany arrived in front of a mansion a little smaller than hers. * Oh.. so this is where he lives... Quite impressive! *

*+ Ding! Dong! +* They waited for a while before someone opens the door.

" L!!! " Suzy yelped. Immediately, All of the Miss A members were on their defense mode. L was also stiffening. They were glaring at each other until L.joe came running in between them. Hany looked at L.joe worriedly but instead, he smiled at her.

" L, relax. Come in, girls. " 

As soon as they entered the living room, the other Teenfinite guys sprang up on their feet and shot a look at Miss A.

" WHY are you here?! " CAP questioned them.

" I invited them here." L.joe said in his 'duh-uh' voice.

" What? You didn't tell us!! " Hoya said.

" I don't have to. Its my house. " L.joe said in a relaxed tone.

" Why did you call us here? " Fei demanded.

" I've got an announcement to make and...and a really great plan." * Oh no... Its time.. He's telling them..*

" TELL US THEN!!!" Teenfinite and Miss A chorused. ( except for Hany and L.joe)

" We're together." L.joe said.

" Who?" Jia asked.

" Hanyeon. She's my girlfriend. We've been together for almost 2 weeks."

Instantly, ALL the attention was on Hany. Everyone looked at her with widened eyes.

" Why didn't you tell us, L.joe?! " Woohyun asked.

" I was... But I needed some time to think of a plan.."

" WHAT plan???" Hoya was getting impatient.

" Allience" L.joe breathed out.

" WHAT?!!!! " All of them chorused, even Hany.

" Yes. Teenfinite and Miss A are going to be allies."

" Are you out of your mind? " Min yelled.

" Think about it. Who's our ultimate enemy? Mbleast, for sure. We've been fighting each other to see who's better for them, but none of us really won. If we join forces, we may outnumber them.. " L.joe explained.

An awkward silence grew. Everyone was in deep thought. None of them are joking around. Suddenly, someone FINALLY broked the awkward silence.

" I think I'll have to agree with L.joe. If we join forces, we may win them. It benefits both parties.." Suzy said.

" One condition. When we need your help, you guys must agree to help us and if you need our help we'll do so too. Fair enough? " Hoya asked.

Everyone nodded. L.joe and Hany smiled. He puts his arm around Hany.

" Oh god... I really can't believe L.joe's actually got a girlfriend. And moreover its Hany... How did L.joe even manage to capture her heart? " Woohyun said.

" Me too. I thought Hany never looked at any guy. " Jia teased.

They all chuckled. The Teenfinite members and Miss A members warmed up to each other. Even L and Suzy. They didn't give each other death glares anymore. Instead, they're laughing at each other's antics. Hany kept looking at how happy L.joe is. Suddenly she remembered something. * I really wish Sungyeol oppa can be with us and laugh together with us.. I wish he's still alive... *

After a light snack and getting to know more about each other, Miss A went home while the Teenfinite members decided to stay over at L.joe's house for the night.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysssss~~~~ I've got lovely new subscribers!! And, and, you guys like the update??? Hehe... Teenfinite and Miss A got together.. The drama shall start soon~

Please do subscribe if you have not done so and please, leave a comment~~

THANK YOU, you !!! :)

~Bbyeong~