Teenfinite vs. Miss A Part 1

The Gangster Couple

* What the hell are they thinking? Fighting with Teenfinite so suddenly? Losing them? This time and day? God, I really want to sleep ... *

Hany dashed into XXX building and saw 6 guys holding onto Miss A. There's another one attending to his wound. * Only 7? I thought there were 8 of them ...*

" Well, well, well... Look who do we have here if its not the almighty Hany ..." Hoya snickered.

" What do you want with us? " Hany demanded with piercing eyes.

" Nothing much ... Your girl *points to Min* threw a beer bottle at our Chunji. She could be drunk but still, no one messes with us and leaves unharmed... "

" You're ing childish, Hoya. She's a girl and you already know she's drunk. Be a man, you don't hit girls. " Hany threw Hoya a dirty look and she's already heating up.

" Grrr ~~ I love feisty girls. Well, I don't really hit girls, dear. But, you guys are just too irresistable, moreover you guys are Miss A, especially you. I heard you only come sometimes.. Furthurmore, I reallyyyyy want to see you ... " Hoya Hany's cheek.

" Get your filthy hands off her, you HOE YAH ! " Suzy yelled.

" What did you just call me? "

" HOE YAH. You freaking deaf? "

Hoya smirked and motioned to CAP and he slapped Suzy across the face.

" You ing bastard !!! " Hany kicked a laughing Hoya on the chest and he fell down, totally pissed off. He jumped up and slashed Hany's arm with a little knife he secretly took out. * What a dirty play... *

The other Teenfinite boys lunged forward and without realising, they released Miss A as well. Fei instantly kicked Chunji and slammed him to the wall. Jia attacked Dongwoo and he fell. They kept on fighting. Screaming, yelling, cursing, everything could be heard. The girls were fighting on 4 boys so it left Hany surrounded by 3 boys.

* Pshh... Three guys on me? Easy. * But suddenly, an idea came into her mind. Hany grabbed Woohyun's collar and tugged onto his neck. The others all stopped fighting and froze. Hany pulled Woohyun closer.

" I guess you heard about what happened to Mbleast's maknae, Mir. One more move and I'll snap his neck. I can easily do that, you know ...."

Hany felt Woohyun's muscles tensed up. She smirked, satisfied.

" Hany. LET. GO. OF. HIM. " CAP blurted.

"That easy, CAP ? Eyy, its still so early... Should we go for round two? Ah..... No, I want something else... "

" What? "

" BEG. Get on your knees and beg. "

" Why the should we do- " CAP stopped Hoya.

Before he could get on his knees, the door suddenly bursts open.

 

 

---------------------------------------

Like this chapter? Guess who's at the door ~~~~ Hehe.. keep the comments coming and please... subscribe :DDD

New subscribers ~~ Thanks for subscribing~!!! 

you thank you !!!!