Chapter 9

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late chapter.... Been busy lately.... Whether when the next chapter will be up depends on whether i have time or not... Well... I won't say any more~ Enjoy~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTING DAY

Bomi's POV

Today was the day where i will be going out with chorong. I wonder where will she be bringing me.... I am curious... As long as she don't bring me to the amusement park, i am fine. I wore my clothes and head out the door.

I went down to see eunji and namjoo going out too.

"Are you guys going out with naeun and hayoung together?"

"Yeah but not together." Eunji replied.

"Oh ok. Have fun you guys~~!!"

"You have fun too~!! Bye unnie!" Namjoo and eunji said at the same time and went to their meeting point.

"Bye~"

I walked to the park where we arranged to meet. When i reach there, i saw her sitting on a bench playing with her phone. I immediately ran to her.

"Hi chorong!~" I called her excitingly.

Hayoung's POV

I am here at the cafe where me and namjoo decided to meet at. I came early and now i am here waiting for her... To be honest though, it's been past 5 mins but she isnt here. I guess she woke up late... Another 3 mins passed, i saw namjoo running to me breathing heavily...

"I am sorry for being late... I woke up late.." Namjoo said to me.

"It's okay.. I guess so.." I smiled at her.

"Hehe.. thank you."

"Let's go?"

"Yea."

We then head to the door and went to the destination. I came here with my car so we used my car to get to the amusement park. I started driving when namjoo was ready.

"Where are we going?" I hesistated to answer but said it.

"Ermm... The amusement park" After hearing what i said, she immediately stiffened and she looked at me like she is pleading me to not go there.

"Please?" Namjoo's eyes began to look teary.

"I want you to not be scared of that place anymore."

"But...." Before she could say anything, i interupted her.

"No buts.. Do you want to play there anymore?"

"O-okay but p-promise me y-you w-won't leave m-me in t-there alone." Namjoo said while trying to not cry but she did anyway.

"Okay i promise you. So now, stop cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter