Chapter 19

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

1 month has passed and Eunji has managed to wake up but she has lost part of her memories.... The only thing she remember is her childhood before the accident where her mother died.... The doctor who operated on her said that she probably do not want to remember the incident so it was 'deleted' out her memories.

As for their stepmother, she have been jailed for 20 years and also there will be more police officers guarding her cell to prevent her from escaping again.

Bomi and Namjoo has yet to wake up. They are getting paler and paler day by day that it's making me worried.... If only i didn't let her take the present she said she prepared. It's all my fault.. Everyday i wish i would see her staring at me, telling me that she is awake but everyday i get disappointed... I have not told her how i feel yet.

Just when i am using a cloth to help clean Namjoo up, Chorong unnie came in crashing through the door..

"Bomi is awake!!"

Eunji's POV

After i woke up, everything seems different... I can't remember a single thing. A girl called Naeun kept on visiting me ever since i woke up.. But.... Why can't i remember who she is? She said she is my friend but why can't i? Also, why was Namjoo and Bomi in coma? How did we even end up in the hospital? What exactly happened? My mind is full of questions which i do not know how to answer...

I was in my own world when i heard my phone ring.

It was Naeun. I hesistated but pick it up.

"Ermmm... Hello?"

"Bomi is awake!! Come out from your house now. I am outside!" She said quickly. I quickly took my jacket from my room and ran out the door.

I saw her car there and got in. She immediately drive when i put on my belt. During the car ride to the hospital, the atmosphere was very awkward

We soon arrived at the hospital and ran all the way to the room. I opened the door and saw two girls who i don't remember as well. I also saw my sister smiling at me weakly lying in the bed.

"Eunji ah..."

"Unnie, i miss you so much!" I ran to hug her.

"I just heard you lost your memories... Is it true?" She asked me,with hopeful eyes that it isn't true.

"Yes. It is true." I said.

"Don't worry. I will help you get it back." She said with confidence and that is the Bomi unnie i know.

"Hehe..."

She looked at the taller girl between the two girls and asked.

"Where is Namjoo? Why isn't she here?"

"She.... S-she i-is in c-coma... just like you and Eunji unnie." She said...

"C-coma? She isn't awake yet?" She asked once again, this time with tears in her eyes.

Instead of replying, she just shook her head.

"Hayoung ah, How long has she been in coma?" Her name is Hayoung?

"About a month."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter