Chapter 14

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 1 week ever since the accident and namjoo has not woke up yet. Eunji and bomi's injury is has recovered but they are still weak so they still have to be in the hospital until they have gotten their energy back and also they are still sad that namjoo is in the hospital and have not woke up yet... They didn't take good care of their younger sister which they want to protect since young... They blamed themselves.... and so... they refuse to meet anyone not even their father.....

*Flashback*

Author's POV

1 day after the incident passed, eunji and bomi woke up only to find namjoo in the slight coma....

"Can we see namjoo?" They said with tears in their eyes.

"Yes you can but you can only stay in there for 5 minutes.." Chorong said.

"Can they make it longer ?" They said almost crying....

"No they can't sorry." Chorong lowered her head down..

"Ok..." They said since the time will be over no matter how much time is given...

"They were slowly carried from their bed to the wheelchair by chorong and naeun then got pushed to namjoo's room. Once they went inside, they started crying when they saw stuff going into her body and her face pale like a paper...

Chorong and naeun who were there comforted them and tried not to cry, seeing the scene in front of them...

Bomi who is the nearest went to take namjoo's hand and started telling her to wake up..

"Namjoo ah please wake up..." Bomi said while crying...

"Eunji ah faster tell her to wake up.." Bomi told eunji...

Eunji just covered her face while crying, but bomi kept shaking her telling her to wake her up.

In the end, she gave up as namjoo isn't waking up.

Soon, 5 minutes was up, they had to go back to their room...

Since then they refused to see anyone, even if you went in they would just ignore you and stare into space.....

*Flashback end*

Chorong and naeun is worried as they ate only a bit this week, they might not heal faster if this carry on.....

Their father who have seen this for the past week thought this must stop.. Namjoo is already in a slight coma, he does not want to lose eunji and bomi too so he went in and told them.

"Namjoo would want you to eat, sleep and be better.... If you two continue this, she will be sad..."

"But... We didn't protect namjoo that day, because of our injuries... We didn't do our best..."

"At least, you did tried to shout at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter