Chapter 5

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OUTING DAY

Bomi's POV

Today is the day where we will be going out with chorong,naeun and hayoung.

I love and hate the amusement park... it reminds me of the accident.....

How i hope appa didn't choose amusement park... *sigh*

I must still go anyway if not appa will punish me.....

I head out and found eunji and namjoo in the living room waiting for me.

"Let's go." I said as i went out. I went in the car followed by eunji then namjoo.

During the car ride, everyone was quiet, no one spoke. I know it will be reminding them of the accident... After 20 mins, we arrived at the amusement park, they were waiting for there already.

"Hi" They bowed after greeting us.

"Hello." We bowed too.

"Let's go and play." Naeun said while holding hands with hayoung and chorong.

"Yeah ok." Namjoo immediately hold hands with eunji and walked in with me.

"Erm... can we split into 3 groups of two people?" Hayoung asked after going in.

"Ermmm... ok. How should we split though?

"Erm.. Let's have a group of oldest in a group and so on." hayoung continued saying.

"Ok."

Me and went to a random game but i was so scared after that accident that the three of us didn't go to a amusement park after that. This is like our first time going to one for a long time.

We started going to the bumping cars to play. I kept getting hit by her and i smiled at her for the first time after the game trying to bring her to another game. I didn't even noticed that i smiled sincerely for the first time after the accident.

Namjoo's POV

We split into our group and went to a game that we wanted to play,i went to pony ride thingy because it was my favorite ride when i was young and the name i forgot since its been long since i have been here.

"Namjoo do u like being in a amusement park?"

"Used to but now i hate it."

"Why?" When she asked that question, i felt safe and just decided to tell her the truth.

"Because of my past."

"What about it?"

"Cant tell u."

"But... *pout*" She pouted after hearing my answer. Her pout was so cute that i smiled a bit and she noticed.

"OH! You smiled~!!!" She jumped up and down after that feeling happy that she managed to make me smile.

"Yeah. Let's go and play." 

"Ok!" We went to other games that we wanted to play. I smiled sincerely for the first time with hayoung.

Naeun's POV

Me and eunji went to the shops to buy stuff and i saw a stuff animal that i liked and asked eunji to help me buy because i forgot to bring my wallet. She agreed and went to pay the money.

"Eunji can we play some games at the amusement p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter