Chapter 6

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

We were told by samchon to come over to his house and when we arrived we were told that he has a mission for us.

"I have a mission for you guys and i hope you will agree to it.

"What mission is it?"

"Well... it might not be a mission for you but it is for me. I want you guys to help me make my daughters stop being cold."

"U-Us? Ho-How are w-we go-going to d-do it?" We were surprised by the 'mission' that samchon gave us.

"Yes you guys are helping me change them. You have already changed them a bit by making them go inside the amusement park."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you got them to go play at the amusement park is already a big step for me."

"Why?"

"They hate going to the amusement park."

"Hate?"

"Yeah hate. When they were young they went to the amusement park with thier mother but got an accident on their way back. Their mother died at the scene and they blamed themselves for it and became cold. i got a fear that if they went to the amusement again, they will get hurt. I then fell in love with their mother's friends and got married with her after 5 months. After marriage, they kept on telling me that she is abusing them but i didn't believe them and told them to stop lying but just last week, i heard her talking on the phone to send her the videos of her abusing them because she wants to use it on them when they got a share of the company and that was when i stop trusting her. I didn't know that she married me for money and i regreted that decision so i felt the need to bring them back to when they were a cheerful and happy child when they were young. You guys are the ones that are in the school as them so you will get a chance to talk to them. So i hope you will agree to it."

After samchon was finished, i felt a feeling in my stomach but i didn't know what it is. I think it is anger? Yeah maybe. i then thought that was why they wear long jeans and jackets everyday. After a while of thinking, chorong unnie accept the mission.

"Ok. We accept."

"Thank you very much." Samchon gave a smile and a sigh of relieve.

"We have to go home now, Annyeong samchon."

"Annyeong"

When we reach our apartment. chorong unnie told us to gather at the living room.

"So..... How are we going to do this?"

"We can make them show their real personalities like how they did just now during lunch."

"We can also tell them the truth that we want to help them to be stop being cold."

"Ok. Then i will be helping bomi, naeun will be helping eunji and hayoung will be helping namjoo as we are in the same class with them respectively." Chorong unnie split up the work between us.

"Ok then Fighting!!" I said encouragingly.

"Yeah fighting! Now let's go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Naeun unnie continued.

"Ok. Good night unnies." I said and went back to my room.

The next morning

My alarm woke me up and i went to the bathroom to wash up. I wore my uniform and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter