Chapter 21

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

I am on the way to send Eunji to the hospital after getting a call from Bomi unnie that Namjoo is awake. The ride was quiet the whole time and it was a bit uncomfortable as she isn't like this before the incident.... I know.... I know.... It's because she lost her memories and is unable to recognized me... I still can't take it though......

Soon we reached the hospital and like how she entered my car, she went out quietly.... without saying a thank you like how she would when i would bring her and her sisters home.... I went to park my car and head to Namjoo's room. When i went in, i saw her smiling happily unlike how she is with me during the car ride...... I felt sad....

When they finally noticed me, I noticed Namjoo looking at me with sad and apologetic eyes, i simply shook my head slightly assuring her that everything is fine... but i guess it didn't work because how i am behaving now is different.... I just head to the couch and sat on it as we watch the sisters playing around... Then suddenly i felt a hand on my lap and when i turned i saw Chorong unnie giving my a slight smile mouthing 'it's okay. She will remember you soon.' I gave her a nod and looked forward to carry on looking at the sisters.

Chorong's POV

When Naeun came in to the room, i just felt sad looking at her.. She doesn't have the energy anymore. She use to jump onto me when she see me, now she just greets me. She then started walking towards me and Hayoung's direction and sat down. Though she didn't noticed, i will steal glances at her making sure she would be fine but all i see was sadness in her eyes... I immediately felt my heart break. As i was the oldest among us, i would treat Naeun and Hayoung like my sister. Seeing her like this makes ne feel sad... I just wish i could do something.... but no.... i can't... I can just hope for Eunji to regain her memories back... I am a useless sister.....

Seeing as she was looking like she was about to cry, i placed my hands on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter