Chapter 20

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

It has been 1 month and 5 days since Eunji woke up and yes, i did count.... Though i know it was because she lost her memories but a part of me still feels sad that she forgotten about me, well... not just me but also Hayoung and Chorong unnie. I just hope that she will remember me again.....

*Flashback*

It has been 2 week after that horrible incident and all of them have not woke up yet... Ever since that day, i always visit Eunji and always hoping that she will wake up soon... so i can confess to her.... tell her my feelings. It hasn't been working... As always, i will sit by her, cleaning her body, her face... when her fingers twiched....

I immediately called for the doctor to come and check her.... I looked at her one last time to check whether if she is going to wake up or not so i know that i didn't see wrongly and what i see was her opening her eyes slowly. I quickly went to find a doctor and head to the room.

The doctor checked her and when he is finished, he told me.

"She is fine. Just let her rest and let her stay out of anything stress." He advised.

"I will. Thank you so much." I ran to her and shouted her name and what she said next made me froze.

"Who are you?"

"I-i am Naeun, y-your f-friend. D-do you k-know- who i a-am?"

She shook her head and he doctor who heard what i heard came forward and said.

"I suspect she has lost her memories. I will arrange for an X-ray to be done on her." He said.

*End of flashback*

After that X-ray, the doctor confirmed that she lost her memories and the bad past that she wishes to forget.. Ever since then, she started ignoring me. She just wasn't the same anymore... Though Chorong unnie and Hayoungie will always comfort me whenever i am sad but i know for sure, they too are feeling the same like me as Namjoo and Bomi unnie have not woke up yet.... As Hayoungie and Chorong unnie have to take care of Joo and Bomi unnie, they have not seen Eunji for quite some time and Eunji might not regconise them either so they didn't bother to visit her. I too, started to not visit her but couldn't resist it because i am scared that she might be hungry in the middle of the night and no one is able to help her.

Just as i was daydreaming, i didn't notice Eunji opening the door, it was until she coughed only did i notice her standing beside me.

"What?" I asked.

"Is there any foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter