Chapter 18

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the chapter~

Enjoy~ or maybe not...

lol

----------------------------------------------

Namjoo's POV

Today is the day where i will confess....  For the past week. I have been preparing the event for youngie~ To give her a event where she will remember. I asked my best friends, Sungjae and Hyuk who is studying designing for some reason for their help. Luckily, they aren't doing any projects at the moment so they agreed.

I just message her telling her to get ready and i am going to pick her up. I just hope that she will accept my confession.

--------------------------

Hayoung's POV

I just woke up this morning only to receive a text message from Namjoo telling me to get ready and she is on the way to pick me up. Without further ado, i quickly ran up to my room excitedly. Will we be going out? What will we be doing? I thought happily in my mind. About 5 minutes later, i was done getting ready and is now sitting at the couch waiting for her. While i was using my phone, the door to our house opened and Namjoo came in. She ran to me and pulled me out the house to her car. 

During the car ride, i kept asking her what she was going to do. She just kept silent and giggling at me whining. I pouted and decided to keep quiet since she wasn't going to tell me no matter how i asked.

After 20 minutes passed, we arrived at restaurant, a expensive kind of restaurant to be exact. Though i came from a quite wealthy family, i don't go to such expensive place.

I gasped and looked at her. She just smiled and got out of the car.  She went to the opposite side of the car and opened the door for me. I went out and she gave me a blindfold and asked me to wear. I looked at her with a curious look. All she said was to trust her. And so i did, I wore the blindfold and let her guide me in.

After what seems like 5 minute? The blindfold was taken off and the first thing i saw was the decorations on this restaurant, it looks different then when i came here a few years ago with my parents. The atmosphere was comfortable and with the background music that was played, it made it more comfortable. Namjoo grab my hand and we went to a table. After the waitress came to take our order, Namjoo went to the stage.

Another waitress gave her a mic as she walked up the stairs. She proceeded to speak.

"I have a confession to make." I widened my eyes at this part. Confession? "It all started when she came to the school i study in. I was a cold girl that time but she together with her friends changed me and my sisters to the happy girls that we used to be and we are even laughing at joked given to us." Is it me and my friends? "We don't give people the cold aura anymore though they will still say bad stuff about us... Nonetheless, i was still shocked that they were able to change us back to who we were a few years back." Who was saying bad stuff about them? How come we didn't notice?

IT was around that time when the food we ordered arrived. After the food was placed, the waitress went back.

"That was until that incident came, me and my sisters started getting nightmares, we were scared basically. During that time, she took care of me, comfort me when i had a nightmare and that was when i realized that i have started to fall in love with her, the girl who changed me, Oh Hayoung."

When she said my name, i was so surprised.

--------------------------------

Author's POV

At the same time

"Since Plan A wasn't successful, It's time for Plan B."

"Yea. It's already starting. Just need to wait for my instructions."

"What about the rest?"

"Going fine. They are already there. Waiting for my instructions."

"Good. Remember to come and get me when you start."

"Of course."

"When will it happened?"

"Right after i head out. Be prepared."

"Alright."

"Got to go now."

"Sure."

That man started heading out and as soon he stepped outside. He called someone.

"I am already outside, start now."

"Ok." After he hang up, the place he was once at started having a battle.

"It has just began." He started walking back to his car.

After a while, he reach his place. He received a walkie talkie from his driver and talk into it.

"Attack when i say so, got it?"

"Got it." Everybody who heard him started replying.

---------------------------

Chorong's POV

Me, Naeun, Eunji and Bomi are now at the police station with Appa kim as we received a call from them saying that Bomi's, Eunji's and Namjoo's mother escaped from jail after a group of people started coming in to the station with weapons fighting each officer or kill them.

"She somehow managed to escaped, we are still trying to find her. It appears she got help from someone."

"How did you let her escape? Is this how you do your work?!"

"I am terribly sorry. We are trying to find her."

"Just find her quickly! Do not let her touch any of my daughters."

"Yes Mr kim." As soon as he said that, he immediately ran off to a room which i guess was where he would get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter