Chapter 10

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

I am on the way to the meeting point where naeun chose. Upon reaching there, i saw naeun playing her phone. She didn't realise that im beside her until i said...

"Naeun ah~" The moment i said that she scream while her hands were at her heart.

"Eunji you scared me!" She pouted at me.

"Haha sorry u were not paying attention so i pranked you." i smile mischievously at her. She hit me and turned sideways.

"Sorry. i won't do it again.. hehe.." I apologised after she is ignoring me but she turned facing me and started tickling me until she was satified.

After the ticklish game started by naeun. we head to the zoo to watch animals as i found out that she likes animals. She squealed and told me she planned another event for us after going to the zoo.. I nodded my head and head to the zoo with naeun's car. She parked the car and i went to buy the tickets and waited for naeun to come. I saw her running to me.

"Sorry. Couldn't find a parking spot so it took longer." She said.

"Nevermind, we still have time anyway." I smiled at her and we then head inside.

We saw the pandas, tigers and lions and she said it was cute but wished they could be free in the wild. I nodded and patted her head."

"At least they are fed when they are hungry, they won't starve too." Eunji said after patting her head. We carried on the journey of watching the animals, sometimes even feeding them. It was fun.. well... at least naeun had fun. She was smiling the whole time we were at the zoo. Soon we had finished seeing all the animals and were heading to the gate.

"Naeun ah~ You said you prepared a event for us. What was it?"

"Hmmmm... It's a secret." She teased and ran to where she park her car.

"Yah!! You can't do that!! Let me know please!" I begged her and ran after her.

In the car, i kept asking naeun where we are going but she won't tell.

"Fine." I pouted.

Naeun's POV

Eunji is begging me to tell her what i prepared but i ignored her and carried on driving. Well.. Since eunji has had a hard time since young, i decided to prepare a dinner for her with a movie for her to enjoy even if it is only for a while. We are now on the way to a house that i rent just to plan that.

Soon, we reached. Eunji was looking at the house with question marks on her head. Her clueless face was cute that i wanted to pinch her cheeks but refrained myself. I then dragged eunji who was still busy examining the house, inside to show her what i prepared. I also hired a chef to cook for us. It can also be a candlelit dinner if we wanted it. Eunji was surprised when she went in and asked.

"Naeun ah~ Why are we here? Why is there a chef here? Since when did you prepared this?" I chuckled at her and said.

"Woah hold on~ I can't answer to many questions at once. So.. We are here to enjoy and to let you relieve yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter