Chapter 15

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After the three sisters have recovered they got discharged from hospital. Though they still will get nightmares every night but naeun, chorong and hayoung who have moved in with them as they volunteered to take care of them helped each of them get through it.

And as the six of them grew closer, their feelings for each other also grew...

Chorong's POV

As i had been chosen to take care of bomi, my feelings for her grew a lot... Like how she would do aegyo just for food, her pouty lips that were so kissable she had to control herself. Though i would pretend that i hate it, i secretly love it.

"Rongie~~" There goes her aegyo...." "I want food." She pouted....

Because of me being unable to resist her aegyo, I agreed.

"ugh fine! Just stop your annoying aegyo." I said... Though not everything is true...

"Okie~~" She said with aegyo once again.... I glared at her.... I guess she got scared and said ok and then pouted.. Which was cute..

Bomi's POV

My feelings for chorong grew but i don't know whether if she likes me or not.... I like doing aegyo to her even though she hates it... I wonder when will i ever have the courage to confess....

"Rongie~~ I want food~~" I did aegyo to her just to piss her off because she is cute when she is annoyed.

"Ugh fine~ Just stop your annoying aegyo..." She replied.

"Okie~" Though i said that, i still did aegyo. She glared at me and it was so scary that i stopped and pouted...

20 minutes later, my food was ready and me being a shikshin, i ate it like i have never eat for years...

She looked at me with the "Are you that hungry?" face.

"I am very hungry." I said with a innocent smile.

"Ok fine." After that, she went back to her room.

After eating, i received a call from my father. I picked up and said.

"My dear bomi, how are you?"

"I am fine. hehe.."

"Ok. now i have something to tell you."

"What?"

"Tomorrow is the day where the verdict for your stepmother will be announced and they need the three of you to appear. It starts at 9:30am but come at 9 am."

"What?!"

"No need to shout. So... will you agree?"

"But.... namjoo still feels scared and we get nightmares like almost every night."

"I know but it will only be a while."

"Ugh fine!" I said angrily.

"Thank you bomi"

"Bye" Then i hang up.

Looks like i have to tell eunji and namjoo..... *sigh*

In the afternoon, when eunji and namjoo came back from playing with naeun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter