Chapter 4

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

I arrived at my class but not everyone was there.

"Hi" Naeun whispered to me.

"Hi" i replied not wanting to sound rude though she has seen me smile already.

"You know you have a nice smile? You should smile more."

"Why should i? They won't care anyway."

"They will care for you if you stop being cold." She emphasize on the word "if".

"Too bad though i can't stop being cold"

"Why?"

"You don't have to know."

"Please tell me." She showed me her aegyo, it was cute but still the same.

"No."

"Fine." She pouted. I didn't reply as i saw the teacher came in.

We stood up and greeted the teacher and begin the lesson.

The lesson went smoothly, until i remembered that i forgot to bring my pen, i left it on my table and forgot to put it in my bag. I think naeun knew and gave me a extra pen that she have

"Thanks" I said sincerely to her for the first time. She was surprise but still replied. 

"Welcome." She smiled. I smiled for a sec and return to my poker face.

She saw it and gave a big smile.

Hayoung's POV

Class has started. Our science teacher said.

"All of you will be doing a project with the one you are sitting with." I heard namjoo groan silently and pouted.

"You don't want to be partners with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She replied and I pouted again.

I turn my head around as i heard two people talking beside me.

"Hayoung ssi should change partners, cold namjoo is rude and should not be in this school anyway."

"Yeah, namjoo should change school maybe go to a school for rude people. haha!" As soon as they saw me, they stop talking and listen to teacher. I think namjoo heard it as i saw tears in her eyes but she stopped herself from crying. I feel bad for her.

We started the project and she was surprised that i didn't request to change partners, so was the whole class. but i didn't mind. We have 1 week to do it and i didn't want to waste time about our partners and i don't think she is that bad too, we also decided to do the project at namjoo's house.

Soon class was dismissed and i told my unnies that im going to namjoo's house for a project and head to her house.

After arriving, i saw bomi and eunji unnie looking at me, i tried my best to not look at them as i feel scared. I went into her room and prepare my stuff.

"I need to go somewhere." I heard her say and nodded. While she was in the toilet, i saw photos of her when she was young, she was so cute. I didn't realise she was just standing by the door until i heard a cough. I was startled and turn to look. I saw namjoo at the door looking at me. I quickly put down the picture frame and said.

"Sorry."

"Nevermind. Just stop looking at it."

"Ok."

Soon we started on the project, the room was silence until namjoo said.

"why didn't you switch partners when you had the chance?"

"Why should i?" I asked her curiously.

"Because im hated in school for being rude. Arent you scared?"

"Nope because from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter