Chapter 23

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for what you are about to read now... haha this could be considered one of the most boringest idea i have ever come up with...

Anyways, Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------

Eunji's POV

To be honest.... I have no idea on why i am doing right now.... Where am i u may ask? Well.... I am currently in Naeun's room... trying to take care of her but because of my babo mind... I don't know how.... Well... I know she has to take medicine... her temperature needs to go down.... i mean obviously Eunji! You may have one question to ask.... Why am i doing here? Yes... the reason why i am here may be a bit crazy but heres what happen....

*Flashback*

Chorong unnie who is Naeun's friend ask all of us to gather... What she starts of was... this....

"Naeun's sick..." I know.. What's wrong? "So she needs someone to take care of her.... Who is going to volunteer? Me and Bomi is unavailable because we have a date to continue..." She continued... What?! What kind of friend is she?!

"We can't either. We also have a date to continue...." Namjoo said. What?! Now the youngest between the siblings is being an evil friend!!

"All that is left is...." They all looked at me.. "You, Eunji." They all said at the same time.

"Me? Why me?" I questioned.

"Because you are probably not busy and we are." Thats a lame excuse....

"I can't because-" I wanted to get out of the situation but was cut off by Bomi unnie.

"No excuses. You have to listen to your two oldest seniors here..." She said.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said... "But i expect prizes..." I continued.

"Sure. Sure." They then left one by one to do their whatever stuffies they have right now...

"Now... How am i suppose to do this?

*Flashback End*

Yep thats how i got into this mess..... Shall i use my phone to search on how? Hmmm... I should....

--------------------------------------

Chorong's POV

"Do you think it will work?" I asked.

"It should... I mean.... It should... right?" Hayoung said with a bit of hesitation...

So.... We planned on making Eunji getting back her memories by this method thought by Namjoo. How she thought of it? Heres how.

**Flashback**

"UNNIES! and Youngie~!" I heard Namjoo shout.

"What?" I asked as i came out from the kitchen with a glass of water.

"I just thought of an idea of how we are getting Eunji unnies memories back. I don't know whether it will work or not but...." She continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter