Chapter 11

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I am on my way home after having fun with chorong. I hurriedly head home to see if namjoo is home because i was scared that namjoo is hurt or something since she did not call me.

I went to her bedroom and as soon i entered, i heaved a sigh of relieve... I see namjoo sleeping hugging her big rilakkuma bear that eunji had bought for her on her 14th birthday. I walked to her and her hair.

"Thank god you are safe." I said while . I heard the door open and close , few moments later, eunji came in.

"Bomi unnie? Why are you here?" Eunji asked after discovering that someone else is in the room.

"I am here to check on namjoo. Hayoung brought her to the amusement park so i am worried and afraid that something will happen to her."

"What?!" Eunji screamed.

"Shhh.. Namjoo is sleeping..." I shushed eunji as i felt namjoo moving.

"Sorry... but she went there? Hayoung brought her there?" Eunji asked.

"Yeah and yeah." I said.

"Well... at least hayoung is with her. She came back with no injuries too" Eunji said.

"Yeah..."

Somewhere in seoul

Author's POV

So where have they been?" A woman asked.

"They each went out with their own friend. Namjoo went to the amusement park. I have also went to search the girl who went with her and find out that her name is hayoung, oh hayoung." The man who was ordered to follow namjoo replied.

"Oh hayoung.... Hmmm... from the same school?"

"Yeah.

"What about you?" She pointed to the 2nd man.

"Eunji went to the zoo and a house... I saw a chef coming out from the house and asked him what they were doing. He said that the girl that was there beisde eunji prepared the event for her. Her name is naeun, son naeun. He also said that naeun prepared the event because she knows that eunji and her sisters had a rough childhood.." The man who followed eunji replied.

"Hmmm... ok. so that naeun girl knows all about their childhood?" she asked again.

"I think so but it is not confirmed."

"Ok... What about you?" She point to the 3rd one.

"Bomi went to the arcade with a girl call chorong, park chorong. They then went to eat. while eating bomi called someone. i couldn't hear what they were saying but i saw that she had the worried look on her face." The man who followed bomi said.

"Ok.. So... Bomi had the worried look on her face?"

"Yes."

"I presume she m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter