Chapter 22

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

Two weeks has passed, by then Namjoo have already recovered and is already discharged from the hospital. She still needs to rest though.. Same goes to Bomi unnie.. And also guess what? Bomi and Chorong unnie got together already and they have already known that me and joo are together. Well.... It all started with.......

*Flashback*

A week ago

Me and joo were lying on the bed while using our phone but i would occasionally glance at her.... looking at the beauty beside me... which of course is noticed by her...

"Youngie~ Stop looking at me~" She whined while pouting.

"Why? To me, beautiful things are meant to be looked at...." I said while smiling.....

"I can't do anything with you staring..." She replied.

"Why can't you?" I replied with curiosity.

"It's distracting me." She said it with an innocent face.

"I will keep doing it then." I said playfully.

"Youngiee~~~" She whined even more.

"Alright. Alright. I will stop." And gave her a peck after that. Which after that followed scream which i know very well.....

"YOU TWO BETTER TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!!" I turned my head and saw Chorong unnie with Bomi unnie looking very surprised....

"Fine....."

"We are together... as in a couple... kind of together...." I explained.

"How?! When?!" They both asked at the same time and jump onto the bed we were laying on.

"At the hospital. And... You know what? This needs a flashback.. " I said...

**Flashback**

"So.... Can i know your answer?" Namjoo said the question i have been waiting for.

"YES i will!" I then jumped on her.

"Ouch! That hurts.." I immediately remove myself from her and asked.

"omg. are you okay?!"

"Yeah. yeah. Fine."

"Phew."

"Hehe..."

"No laughing. You were hurt." I pouted.

"But you are here with me now." She cheekily said making me blush.

"ING~" I whined.

"Aw... So cute~" She pinched me on the cheek and smiled.

**Flashback End**

"There you go.... It was simple though...."

"Eyyyy~ It shouldn't be that simple...." Bomi unnie said.

"Too bad it is that simple." Namjoo said for me.

"I bet there is more you guys didn't tell us." Chorong unnie said this time.

"We told you everything..." We said at the same time.

"Hmmm....."

*Flashback End*

And how Rong unnie and Bomi unnie got together? Well... I guess it was fate when me and joo saw it while buying ice cream.... Coincidentally....

*Flashback*

Chorong's POV

On the same day

Bomi asked me out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter