Chapter 12

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapter that you readers have been waiting for has been done. :)

------------------------------------------

Author's POV

It's starting" Madam kim said. (yes its her. eunbomjoo's stepmother aka the person who abused them)

"Yes madam"

"I want them alive. Maybe they wont mind me torturing them again." She evilly said.

"Yes madam."

"You may both go. Make sure everything goes well... or you won't get a single cent from me." Madam kim threatened

"Yes madam, we will do our best." The two men who were ordered to come to her office for more orders and had gotten scared by the threat as they are the kind of person who needs money... well... they are from gangs anyway.

They bowed and left the room.

Eunji's POV

As we were leaving the school, namjoo was jumping around happily because school is finally over as the teachers for today are getting sick one by one and got a relief teacher to take over them for today. They were good but they are strict and not fun at all... Today can be considered a long and boring day for all 6 of us.

"Unnies Let's Go!!!" Namjoo said as she was about to head for the gate.

"Yah!! Namjoo calm down! We have got to wait for hayoung and the rest remember?!" I shouted as i was afraid that she might get hurt. She obediently listened.

"Oh.. Ok!" She sat down at the nearest bench we can see.

Minutes later, hayoung and friends were seen walking towards them. Finally! i am getting tired....

"Come on!! We wanna go home~~" Bomi unnie whined...

"Alright~! Let's go."

Just like everyday routines, we spilt up at the gate and head to our houses respectively. We just finished crossing the road to the other side when a van came beside us and out came 6 men, each carrying us inside....

Hayoung's POV

As we were walking, i had suddenly forgotten that i left my homework under my desk...

"Unnies! I left my homework under my desk!!"

"Alright.. Don't shout. Let's go get it...." Chorong unnie said as we u-turned back to school...

We were about to go in the school gate when we saw eunji and her sisters on the other side of the road... We wanted to shout to them but a car came and carried them inside.... We noticed there were few people on the streets as everybody has went home... No one noticed... Chorong unnie didn't know what to do and so do me and naeun unnie so we decided to call their father...

"Uncle!!"

"Oh yes?" We heard him say.

"We just saw some people taking eunji bomi and namjoo away!! What do we do?!!"

"What?! Did you take down the car plate number?"

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter