Chapter 13

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration came and help me so i knew what i wanted to write.

---------------------------------

*Flashback*

Hayoung's POV

45 minutes later, Hayoung, chorong and naeun reached the kim's house and knocked on the door. The maid opens the door and let them in saying uncle kim has told us you will be coming.

"Please head to the master kim's room on the second floor." The maid said after letting them in. They head up the stairs and went to the room said by the maid. They knocked on the door and uncle kim opened it.

"Come in."

"You said on the phone that you know who took them. Who is it?"

"It's my wife. The woman who had abused them since young and i didn't believed it. You guys didn't take down the car plate number so i couldn't ask my secretary to find them so i hired someone who can track them down. I also called the police they are also helping.

Uncle kim was about to say more but got cut off by the man who uncle kim hired. "Luckily your daughters had their GPS so i can track it down and it lead to this place." He pointed at the screen with the address and the picture of the place.

"Thank you so much. I have asked my secretary to send the money to your bank account. You can go check." Uncle kim said with a wide grin as he shake his hand. Let's go find the police so we can go there quickly.

Using uncle kim's car, we went to the police and told them we have found them. As soon as they knew, the person-in-charge quickly deployed his team to come with us so we won't get hurt. They went first and then we went second, followed by 3 more cars of police car behind us.

I think because of how far away the building is from the street the couldn't hear us as they were terrified and frightened when we crashed through the door. Two policemen were beside us so they can shoot whoever tries to come near us. When i went inside, the first thing i saw was namjoo on the floor lying down with blood coming out of her injuries. Then i saw eunji and bomi unnie screaming at her trying to stop her while crying but it didn't work...

When she turned around and shoot, i was terrified and wanted to stop it but chorong unnie stopped me. She shook her head when i turned around... I didn't want to trouble her and the rest so i listened.

Luckily though, the bullet hit the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter