Chapter 26

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN THE MORNING

Eunji's POV

As soon as the alarm clock rang, i went to wash up and then woke Naeun up.

She then also went to wash up and after she was finished, we head down to the living room to find Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie preparing breakfast for us.

"Morning unnies" Both me and Naeun said at the same time.

The four of us looked at each other for a minute before laughing for no reason. 

"Anyway, where are the maknaes?" Bomi unnie asked after calming herself down. 

"I have no idea. Let me go up and chec-" I was interupted when Namjoo and Hayoung went down the stairs. "I guess there isn't a need anymore." I said again, earning chuckles from the other three and a crazy stare from the maknaes.

"What happened?" They asked. 

"Long story..." I said feeling lazy to speak now ..

"Okay..." They said as they sat down in their chair. 

Within 30 minutes, we finished eating and the maknaes are helping with the washing of dishes. We, the unnies decided to go to the car first not forgetting to tell them. 

A minute or two has passed and they ran into Chorong unnies car and choose the seat at the back.

"We are going to the amusement park!" Chorong announced and my face along with Namjoo became dark. I was quite surprise that Bomi isn't surprise at all like she knew this would be coming. 

I looked behind Namjoo and she is tightly holding hands with Hayoung while holding onto her tears.

"Ermmmm... can we change location? I don't think the amusement park is a fun place." I tried to change their mind not liking the chosen place.

"No. This is a chance for us to overcome our fears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter