Chapter 16

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~ hehe

------------------------

Author's POV

It was just another day with the usual stuff. Waking up, washing up and going to school but today is different. It is the day where namjoo, eunji and bomi goes back to school after that accident. The students might question them askig whether how was it. Teasing them because they were basically the most hated people in school as they are cold. Luckily, hayoung, naeun and chorong came to school first so they did not see the scene of those things happening.

"Good morning Bomi!" A girl said as she came to greet bomi when she entered the school with her sisters. When she didn't hear anything, she carried on.

"How was that torture? Was it fun? She should have killed all three of you. Such a pity..." The girl said once again.

"Move away."

"Oh, you can talk? I thought you were so scared that you lost your voice." The girl said jokingly with a bit of sarcasm. Bomi was getting angry, wanting to punch her face right now.

"Do you want to know how i feel when I was tortured?" Bomi said as she gritted her teeth.

"Yeah sure." She said not knowingly what will happen.

"This is how i feel." After that, what the girl saw a fist coming straight at her. For like maybe 5 minutes, bomi beat her up until a teacher stop her.

"Kim Bomi! What are you doing?!" A teacher who saw the scene came forward to stop them.

"I was teaching her a lesson." Bomi said as sha glared at the girl on the ground.

"FOR?!"

"For making fun of me, she teased me for being kidnapped along with my sisters."

"Do you have any prove?" The teacher questioned.

"I recorded it." Namjoo said from behind me.

"Show me." Namjoo then gave the teacher her phone and showed her the recording.

"Ok. You follow me as well as you, bomi" She pointed at the girl on the ground and then looked at bomi after looking at the recording.

Bomi gladly followed the teacher and the girl glared at namjoo for recording it.

Namjoo just stick out her tongue and went back to class with eunji.

Namjoo's POV

Wow! I am glad that i recorded it. Bomi unnie did good there.

I went in and saw hayoung there. I quickly ran to her and told her the scene i saw just now.

"You should have seen the face when she saw a fist coming her way. It was funny! haha!" Namjoo said.

"Aww i should have followed you to school then go with the other unnies." Hayoung whined after hearing that last sentence.

"Hahah! Can you message chorong unnie saying that bomi unnie won't be going to class, she went with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter