Chapter 25

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more chapter to go be4 this story finishes ~ for this chapter and the next one, it will be them spending their time together as a couple and as a group. ^^ 

I shall not write a long author note. Here is the chappie ~ 

-------------------------------------

Eunji's POV

After she accepted my confession and agreed to being my girlfriend, we went on our official first date. To be honest, being together with Naeun is quite untrue for me. I have always thought that if our stepmum keeps on abusing us, she might just stop us from being with the one i love. 

I was so afraid that i might lose her if she finds out but i am happy that she is no longer able to hurt us or Naeun and her friends. 

"Where do you want to go?" Naeun asked after we reach my car.

"Mmm.... How about going to watch a movie then we can go and shop for stuff?" I asked after thinking. "Other than that, i don't know what else to do." I continued.

"Okay. Sounds fun anyway." She said while giving me a smile i would never get bored of seeing everyday.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

We then soon arrived at the mall and immediately head to the top floor where the cinema is located at. 

"Naeun ah ~ What do you want to watch?" I asked as i search for a suitable movie. 

"I don't know. Why don't you choose?" She replied.

"Ok then" 

I went to buy the tickets for Despicable me then went to the seat where Naeun is at.

"Soo.... What are we watching?"

"Despicable me. It's quite cute so.." I gave out a chuckle.

"Yes it is." She gave me a peck and smiled and realized that our movie is starting so we hurriedly went to buy our food and drinks and head to our screening area.

"Just in time. We were almost unable to enter." I said, breathing a sigh of relieve. 

"Yeah then our date would be ruined." She pouted. 

"Aww.. Cute but it wasn't ruined so we were lucky." I smiled and pinched her cheek. 

"Eheheh..." She giggled then looked in front because the movie is starting. 

---------------------------------

Hayoung's POV

"Joojoo~~ Please?" I asked using my aegyo. Why i am pleading her now? Well... It all started like this... 

*Flashback*

I entered joojoo's room so we can go on a date again. Why? Because i want to have an alone time with her... but... 

She was still asleep while hugging her stuff animal... 

"Joojoo~ wake up~~ Go on a date with me please....." I asked,thinking that she will agree because i'm her Youngie. But... 

"I'm sleepy... I wanna sleep. Let's go on a date tomorrow...." She replied, shocking me...

"Please?" I asked again but she didn't respond.... She went back to sleep... T.T 

*End of Flashback*

"Please with a cherry on top?" I said with extreme aegyo. 

"Alright." She woke up, gave me a peck and head to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter