Chapter 7

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

I am in my room thinking about 'mission' that naeun, chorong and hayoung is doing now.. Can she really going to change me? Are they going to change me and my sisters? So many questions just inside my head wanting to find some answers. For some reason, i hope they will change me and my sisters, I want to go back to the hyper eunji that i was 10 years ago. I want to forget what happen 10 years ago.. 

I was kept thinking about it until i heard a knock on my door, Bomi unnie and namjoo then went into my room.

"Unnie~~~~" Namjoo used her aegyo voice after climbing on to my bed and hugging me.

"Nae?" I treat namjoo like a princess since she suffered a lot since young. I would make jokes with her, . The same goes to bomi though she is older than me.

"Are they really going to change us?" She said looking at me with her cute eyes.

"I don't know, I am also thinking about it." i said as i her hair.

"Unnie, i hope they will change us."

"Me too."

"Eunji ah, i want a hug too. *pout*" Bomi unnie said.

"Haha! Araseo. unnie come here."

"Yay!"

"Unnie can i sleep with you tonight?" Namjoo asked me still hugging me.

"Of course you can."

"Yay!"

"I want too!!" Bomi unnie shouted.

"Haha yes u can unnie!"

"Woo!!!"

"Let's go wash up. We need to sleep, we have school tomorrow."

"Nae!" They went to their room to change and wash up while i went into my bathroom.

"Unnie!! We are back!!"

"I know! haha now let's go and sleep."

"I want to cuddle with eunji unnie." Namjoo, after saying that hugged me and put her head on my shoulder. Bomi unnie lied down beside me and we slowly went to sleep.

The next morning

"Unnie!!!" Namjoo was yelling into my ear, asking me to wake up. "Wake up!!!"

"I am up! Stop yelling!!!" I shouted.

"Hehe ok unnie." Namjoo gave me a sheepish smile and went out.

I went to wash up and went to the living room. I already saw namjoo and bomi unnie eating at the table.

"Unnie faster start eating, we will be late for school." Namjoo said as she saw walking to them.

"I will."

Soon i was finished eating and then went to school with my beloved sisters. We got into our car and head to school.

At school

As expected, as soon as we enter the school gate, students starts gossiping about us, staring at us. We ignore those kind of people and head straight to class.

"Bye unnie" Namjoo said as she turned the corner and waved at us as she entered the classroom.

"Bye" Me and bomi unnie replied namjoo at the same time.

"Eunji ah, I think it's weird..." Bomi

"Why?"

"I mean I always feel someone is following us. Just like when we were heading back home that day when our driver couldn't fetch us." Bomi unnie said.

"Really? I don't tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter