You better be happy

You better be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, sit." Mr. Yoon spoke calmly as always. Doojoon kind of hated it. He was his son after all. And still his father spoke to him like he spoke to any other stranger.

Doojoon sat down, next to Mr. Heo, opposite his father. 

The other man beside Doojoon was smiling. 

"It's really considerate of you to engage my daughter. I appreciate the gesture." Mr. Heo spoke and Doojoon nodded, trying to smile.

"The reason I asked you to come here, was to discuss of the plans for your - and Gayoon's - future." Mr. Yoon was now speaking and he looked at Doojoon with a knowing face.

Doojoon was getting nervous, like always when he met with his father. He knew his father had plans for him but somehow he thought that he'd get a word now that he goes to SUA.

The whole reason he applied to SUA was to get his dreams through but his father wasn't giving up.

"You see, son, Mr. Heo thinks it's a good idea for you to take over my company after I retire, considering the fact that you and his daughter are getting married at some point. It's only logic. Don't you think so too?" Mr. Yoon's gaze said it all.

Doojoon had no choice. It didn't matter what he said. His father already had everything planned out for him. 

Doojoon said nothing, so Mr. Heo opened his mouth.

"I assume you agree? You see, I see the union between you and Gayoon to resemble the trust between our families. So that if your father was to give his empire to someone else once he retires, there would be no guarantee that I'd be able to keep up this contract between our companies."

Mr. Heo was smiling all the time but Doojoon felt irritated. He had never liked the way these businessmen handled their deals. It was old fashioned.

And that was only one of the reasons he wanted to stay away from the business world.

Unfortunately his father didn't agree.

Since he was five or something his father had told him how his life would be. It didn't matter what was in the between but the result was always the same: 

He'd inherit his father's company.

"I understand." Doojoon finally said after a silent moment that had felt like forever.

"Well then. You will graduate soon and I assume you'll be starting to work here as your father's right hand after that?" Mr. Heo spoke and Doojoon only nodded.

He couldn't say anything under his father's pressuring stare. 

"I bet you have a class to attend to, right son?" 

Doojoon got up and bowed.

"It was nice seeing you, appa, Mr. Heo." 

Then he left with rage and desperation booming in his chest.

****

"At least talk to me, please?" Junhyung's voice was getting desperate but this didn't seem to bother the blond boy sitting on a couch.

He was still intensively looking at his phone screen and scrolling down. Junhyung sighed.

"Look, I'm not saying that you have to come with me. I'm just telling you that I'm going to move. And I thought that it might be fun to move together." Junhyung held a small pause before whispering: "Obviously I thought wrong."

The blond's eyes were ice cold as he lifted his gaze to meet the older one's eyes.

Junhyung gulped a bit.

This wasn't going well at all. This was the first time Hyunseung had let him in four days. And now he was blewing his chances to hear the younger's voice by saying stupid things.

It was just that it had been difficult for some time now. Hyunseung had completely shut down after Junhyung had told him that he was moving in to an apartment of his own - and Hyunseung was more than welcome to move in with him.

First was the denial stage; Hyunseung had acted like Junhyung was not important at all, but that his Jiyong hyung was - the guy's a singer!

And then he stopped fuming over the idol and started ignoring Junhyung completely. That only made Junhyung more desperate and now here he was, trying to fix things.

Not that it was going well in any way.

"Look, Seung.. I'm sorry. Whatever it is that I said or did. I just really want to get an apartment of my own since I've lived with Doojoon as long as I can remember.. And I'm really sorry if you don't want to move with me. But I understand. We haven't been together even for a year yet. But please don't shut me out like this."

Finally Hyunseung put his phone away and sighed. Junhyung was afraid that if he even breathed out now, the other would just ignore him again, so he didn't even breathe.

"I... I understand that you want me to move in with you, it's okay. I'm not mad about that. At first it did shock me, yes. But then I just realised something really important. You made a decicion without asking me. I thought we were further than that. That we had already reached the point where we talk about stuff like this, not just go and buy an apartment and then tell the other. You understand?" Hyunseung was seemingly mad but Junhyung was just glad that the other was speaking.

He let out a long breath.

"I've missed your voice so much." 

Hyunsueng blinked and blinked and blushed, turning his head away, obviously embarassed.

Junhyung smiled a bit and sat down beside Hyunseung, who inched a bit further away from his boyfriend.

"I understand. And it was stupid not to ask you but.. This opportunity kinda just jumped in front of me and I had to take it. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, I really am. I guess I was just too excited." Junhyung sighed a bit, circling his hands around the blond one's waist.

He pulled Hyunseung closed and placed his chin on the other's shoulder, staring at his face.

Hyunseung sighed deeply.

"You're a pabo. You got that?" This time the younger turned his head to Junhyung who smiled widely, nodding.

"I totally understand that. Now, come here." The older pulled Hyunseung even closer to himself and kissed him deep and long.

After they parted Junhyung said smirking:

"I really have a handful here. If you went without talking to me for weeks because of this.. I can't even imagine what you'd do if something worse would happen."

Hyunseung smiled.

"Well, you better get used to it. After all, we are moving together aren't we?"

Junhyung's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter