You better be happy

You better be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob sat on his seat - nervous. He hadn't seen Doojoon all day and that made him even more jumpy than ever. 

Kikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were all sitting opposite of him, eyeing him. Yoseob wouldn't eat, he needed to keep his guard up. It was already lunch time and this was the only real opportunity for him to see the older one. Or more like the older one to see him.

As the minutes passed Yoseob started wondering wheter he was being too jumpy. It might be that Doojoon wouldn't even come to eat. He slowly let himself relax just to notice how much his shoulders hurt from being so stiff all day.

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he slowly opened them and met three pairs of eyes looking very very uncomfortable.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" 

Thump, thump, thump

Yoseob didn't dare to turn. He didn't trust himself. It was too dangerous. But that voice, oh god, that voice. It brought back about a thousand memories and Yoseob could do nothing.

But if he'd stay quiet the older man would win. He'd know he had some effect on him. Slowly, carefully even, Yoseob turned around and flashed a smile.

"No. Not that it is any of your business."

All the while he spoke he smiled at the two men in front of him. Junhyung almost chuckled as he stood beside his best friend but decided against it. 

Even though Yoseob smiled, it hurt him to see Doojoon. He hadn't changed a bit. Why would he, it's only been three months?

The older man's hair was the same, black and perfect, his cat's eyes and those lips.

Thump.

Doojoon frowned. He didn't say anything but something was off here.

"Fine. Then die from hunger."

"I'd love to." Yoseob said snarkily and turned away just to turn back to facing him again.

"Oh, where did you leave your little girlfriend, huh?" He then raised his eyebrow as he spoke.

It hurt so much to keep this image up in front of his ex-lover but he was so angry. He felt his head hurt for all the feelings rushing through it.

Doojoon backed away a bit.

"Whoah, what did you do to my cute little Seobie, ha?" The older one spoke. Yoseob knew he would have blushed if the tone was a bit different. Only that it wasn't.

Those words were meant to be mean. Or insulting. 

Yoseob got up and was about to leave before turning back once more.

"You lost your right to call me that when you left me hanging on by myself. So please, go yourself." 

With that, the boy with light brown hair stomped out of the cafeteria.

****

Junhyung turned to Doojoon and narrowed his eyes.

"Stop being like that."

Doojoon was quiet for a minute before replying.

"Like what?"

"Stupid. You hurt him." 

"I know that." 

"So why did you do it?" 

"Because.." 

"Yes?"

"Nothing." Doojoon turned away and left, leaving his best friend sighing.

"Do you think I should go look for Yoseob?" he then asked sitting on the spot where the said boy had just sat.

"I don't think so. He seemed to know what he was doing." Dongwoon spoke and the others nodded.

"Why are you still friends with him, Jun?" asked Hyunseung suddenly, tilting his head.

Junhyung had expected this question but he was not ready to answer. It was more complicated than just.. well anything. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"It's complicated.. I owe him. And I care about him. I seriously don't know what's gotten into him. He's not like this, really.." Junhyung spoke without hesitating.

"He was exactly like this before he met Yoseob." Hyunseung said poking his food. The blonde man was really a straight forward person, but somehow he did know that his boyfriend knew more about Doojoon than any of them.

"Yes. But I did make sure that he had leave that pace behind him before I gave my blessing to them. You do remember right?" 

"I do." Hyunseung sighed not knowing what to do. 

It was silent for a while before a silent mumble was heard:

"I so wanna kick that s for leaving Seobie out of the blue like that.."

"Kiki?" Dongwoon raised his eyebrow as he heard his lovers words. Kikwang blushed when he realised that the others had heard him.

"I'm with ya." Hyunseung said nodding as approval.

Junhyung said nothing just shook his head.

'If only I knew what to do.. Why Doojoon? Why did you leave him like that?' 

Junhyung had been trying to ask Doojoon that question, but the other had just said that it wasn't working or I didn't care about him anymore.

But Junhyung knew better. Doojoon was head over heels for the smaller boy, so what had made him leave him out of the blue?

If only he knew..

****

Yoseob sat on a bench in the park, eyes closed.

He hated him. He hated Doojoon.

What did he ever do to him? Nothing. He never cheated, he never even looked at other people. He was.. He was his. 

No matter how much Yoseob tried to think of it, he couldn't get a good answer. Why would he leave him?

Slowly, unconciously he started drifting off..

****

"Never ever do that again! Never ever never! Never leave me alone with the Joker again!" Hyunseung had been shouting at Yoseob for a half of an hour now but Yoseob didn't really care.

Because. He had said to Doojoon: "Then just... make me yours."

It had slipped from his mouth without thinking but as hard as he now thought about it.. It seemed perfect. He couldn't find a reason why wouldn't he want to be Doojoon's.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter